III 💜💚

Hope you all are doing good.....
Enjoy reading ~....

____________________________________________

<TIME SKIP>

It's been 1 month of Kook and Lisa dating & it's been 2 weeks kook left tae for lisa... After that day all hyungs specially suga made sure to stay beside tae all time to reassure him that 'he is not alone' and even tae started to spend all his time with his hyungs, he started to avoid kook as much as he can that actually hurt kook so much but never pointed it out and he also did not initiate any conversation with tae too....... But today was different, after so many days, Tae wants to talk to Kook, let's hope tables don’t turn......

Tae excitedly skipped steps towards kook's room, he was very nervous though it's been a while he spoke with the other but he really wants to talk to kook today... he knocked at the door but there was no response, so he decided to go inside and wait.... 'it's no big deal right?' he thought but then again its his kookie's room, so he entered and got comfortable on the bed until kook come.....

After sometime kook enters the room while wiping his wet hair and sees tae sitting on his bed...

kook:- WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING IN MY ROOM?...*yells at tae who flinches badly and starts to shiver while looking at kook with his big doe teary eyes*

tae:-ko-okie th-a-t----

kook:-*cuts him off* don't you have manners hah....... *raises his voice more, mrs.jeon and yoongi who are near tae's room heard the sounds, immediately rush towards kook's room*

msj:- what’s happening here? Why are you shouting?

kook:- ask him, what is he doing here, in my room? *points at tae who was still looking at kook with tears flowing from his eyes and shivering badly in fear?...*

suga:-* as soon as he saw tae's condition he took the younger one in his embrace* omg tae baby, are you ok? why are you crying?...*kook ears perk when he heard tae was crying that too because of him..... guilt rush in him, he looked at tae who was hiding himself in suga's embrace*

suga:- why are you here baby?*softly not to trigger tae*

tae:-to-da-y is a-p-pa's bd-ay,*hiccups badly, while suga and mrs.jeon tries to calm him down and kook looks at him with almost teary eyes, he was feeling more guilty now*i-i tho-u-gh-t ko-ok-ie w-ill tak-e me th-er-e , s-o ta-e-tae ca-me to ko-okie but he sh-out sho-ut at ta-etae......*sobs while holding suga who as glaring at kook for tae's this condition*

suga:- don't worry baby i will take you there to celebrate your appa's bday, okay? *Gently caressing tae's cheeks while wiping his tears off*

tae:- rewlly?...*sniffing*

suga:- really, now come lets go....*kook wants to stop them but mrs.jeon holds him*

kook:- leave me mom *after taegi left* i will take him there....

msj:- no need, have you not heard, what suga said that he will TAKE  my princess there... and you better don't interfere in this matter....*left from there*

kook:- what happened to me , why the hell did i yell at him? my baby was even crying, it's all because of me..... hmm, let me take him to a small date, yea that's right ...he will be happy.....

kook planned to take tae on an amusement park date, he was all ready for the date and waiting for tae to come home.... when he saw tae entering home, he immediately came down to the living room and saw tae was hugging mr.jeon as if his life depended on him....