XIII💜💚

As I promised, here is the double update....
Enjoy reading ~....

____________________________________________

Kook comes down stairs while looking around for tae, he signs and goes towards the kitchen to place his breakfast plate but halts at his place when he sees tae cooking...

kook:- *places his plate on the counter with a little force which made tae to flinch a little*i am sorry, i didn't mean to scare you *panics little as he remembers loud noises are not good for tae* i am sor-ry.. *tears well in his eyes*

tae:- *holds kook's hand when he saw his hands were shivering* kookie relax, i am fine look at me *cups kook's face made him look at him* look i am fine, don't worry nothing happened to me relax... *hesitantly hugs kook who was froze in his place*  had your breakfast? *ask him after pulling from hug *

kook:- why? *looks at tae who frowns with teary eyes* why are you so nice with me enough though i spoke like that? *teras flow from his eyes*

tae:- *smiles* cause it doesn't matter anymore *looks at kook who is already looking at him* it hurts when you say sorry but it doesn't matter anymore really.. ..

kook:- *frowns* cause you are marr-ied now *gulps*

tae:- *laughs slightly* so you also thought that chanie hyungie is my husband? *tae chuckles when kook nods unsurely* jisoo noona will kill me if she get to know that i made people think her husband as mine..*looks at kook who still has frown on his face* you still don't understand until said straightly *shakes his head* kim jisoo, my noona she is wife of chan hyung and they have a daughter who calls me mama sometimes, now you got it..*smiles when he saw kook was nodding his head with wide eyes*

kook:- i am sorry..*looks down*

tae:- it's okay *signs* it's your habit right always think whatever you want without thinking twice...*said in hurt tone*

kook:- *looks at tae* i am sorry taehy--

tae:- don't call me that *looks at kook* are we really strangers that you are calling me with my full name?....

kook:- i am sorry..*looks down again*

tae:-*made kook look at him* my kookie never lower his head in front of others not even in front of me...*after listening to tae's words tears flow from kook's eyes which got wiped by tae* i don't like tears in your eyes kookie, you deserve all the happiness in this whole world....*wipes the tears that were flowing from kook's eyes*

kook:- *clap his hands* i am so sorry tae *hiccups* i am so sorry, i mean it....*gasps to breathe*

tae:- *made kook sit, gave him water* relax kook, breathe in, breathe out *rubs kook's back slowly to calm him down* shh, don't panic... please calm down for me...*slowly kook calms down* i know you are guilty and regretting everything, you don't have to say sorry kookie...*kook looks at him with wide bambi eyes* in the past, i never asked you why? *kook frowns* i never asked you why you behaved with me like that? Why did you push me away from me? why did he say so many harsh words to me? *smiles* but now I am asking you, will you answer me?.... *holds kook's hands who is still looking at tae with wide eyes* i am ready to listen to you, no matter what your reason be i will respect you... so will you open up to me kookie?...

kook:- *looks at tae* you changed a lot...*eyes widen when he heard tae chuckled* i didn't me-an in a bad way...*bits his lips*

tae:- *shakes his head* i know i am changed but you noticed now...*kook nods* if it is old tae then he would have already left the country when you spoke as if i am a stranger to you *chuckles*