XV💜💚

Hope you all are doing good.....
Did you guys missed me?🥺
Enjoy reading ~....

____________________________________________

Everyone got settled in the living room, elder jeons were having their heads low and hyungs were looking at tae who was having a blank face.....

joon:- how is jungkook tae? *Asked tae while breaking the silence*

tae:- *looks at joon* does it even matter now namjoon hyung *said in cold voice*

jin:- we do care for him tae...*in little hurt tone*

tae:- is it seokjin hyung? *jin was hurt by the way tae called him is a understatement* if you really cared for him, then you would had made sure that he had eaten his food or not instead of cooking food and leaving him alone....*in cold voice which made jin to lower his head* i don't want to be mean with you guys, i just want to tell you all that this time you all were wrong.... one year of ignorance, i couldn't handle it then what about him? he has been suppressing his feelings for 5 years.. Do you guys even realise that he was suffering? *chuckles* why would you? yoongi hyung *looks at suga who was looking at tae with little hurt expression* i know you love me and you know about my situation more than anyone here, then why didn't you ever thought that may be kook must be also in that situation too but no, you just blamed him and now punishing him..... you know guys, i love him more than my own life that even if he hurt me, i would never want a single scratch on him, so i trusted you guys with kookie and left but what you guys did? you guys broke him......*looks at namjoon* namjoon hyung, you know right that kookie was suffering yet you decided to ignore it, why? *now everyone was shocked to know that joon already knew* why did you ignore his condition hyung, he literally passed out after crying for hours in your arms, didn't you feel a little bit concerned about him? *signs* kookie was your baby brother even before me, so why did you guys let this happen to him?.... i just wish---- nothing *stop him from saying further as he saw pain in elder jeon eyes* just think about what i said? *left *

jimin:- *who was all silent till now decided to speak* he was angry because we all are calling kook as jungkook, as if he is some stranger..... *everyone looked at him then they all realised*

suga:- tae was also hurt when kook used to call him with his full name, maybe kook must be hurt too... and even we were hurt right? when tae called us with our names *said with a sad sign while others nod*

mj:- joon? *joon just stood there with head hung low* you knew he was suffering then why didn't you inform anyone of us? *in a sad tone*

joon:- *signs* it was about 3 years ago, kook cried in my arms and passed out *hides his face in his palm* i immediately call woo woo hyung, he said to bring kook to him for checkup but kook refused to go and also stopped to share his pain with me, so i got scared when he is suffering alone then i decided to let him cry Infront of him and vent all his pain *looks at them* i never thought it would be serious....

jin:- we all will make up to him for our mistakes *all nod their head*

Meanwhile with Taekook,...

Koo was sitting on the bed looking at the door patiently waiting for his momma, soon the door opened and his momma came in... koo literally jumped on tae who stumbled little but balanced himself....

tae:- my baby missed me that much? *caressing kook's hair who nodded his head while snuggling in tae's crook* and momma also missed his baby bunny....*sits on the bed with kook on top of him who hugged his waist with his head in tae's cleavage which caused tae to sign in relief* momma loves you baby *pecks kook's head but in return he heard cute snores* sleep baby, momma will stay with your forever *sings when he got message from his noona*