VII💜💚

Hope you are doing good.....
Enjoy reading ~......

Count:- 3000
____________________________________________

Time skip, after 5 years......

Many things have changed in these 5 years, Jeon family is not like before, they are full of mess...... Mr.Jeon blames himself till date for Tae being missing and Mrs.Jeon completely forgot to smile, she is working like a robot with no emotions.....While we talk about Jeon Jungkook, he lost everything on the day he accused his baby.. He became a cold ass & a very silent person who does not talk with anyone, he only stays by himself...He mostly stays at tae's old apartment or tae's room in jeon mansion....  he still continues as CEO of jeon entp. which is now NO. 1 company all over south Korea and in Asia.....All the hyungs are taking care of him as they promised tae, though they don't stay with him but take care of his daily necessities like jin & suga are in charge of his daily food dose, jimin & hobi make sure he is not left alone to think about tae, and namjoon gives him a shoulder to cry when ever kook feels like cry...... Though all of them are taking care of him, he is still suffering mentally, whenever he sleeps he remember the tae's helpless face asking him to hold him and that makes him breaks down almost every day thinking the things he did to tae...No one know he is sufferings, he act like he all fine but only he know how much scared he is to even stay alone or sleep at night........

Meanwhile with Tae, he changed completely not only by looks but also his personality changed completely..... He is no more that bubbly, fluffy tae who is insecure of himself but now he is a very calm and mature tae who found his confidence through his body..... Tae owns a clothing brand called PURPLES in Paris where he is currenting living which is very famous worldwide, he has won many awards for being the youngest business person to achieve this much height in a short period of time....At first it was very difficult for Tae to even survive, but his determination to live made him alive with the help of numerous counselling.... He made great friends, Bang Chan who is a Korean but came to Paris in search of living and met Tae there and Jisso who is a single mother struggling to live , all three of them became each other’s family and support ....... Tae's clothes are famous all around the world, but even in South Korea though they are not sold there, people are crazy for his clothes which he  offers shipping yet it may take time to deliver but people were more than satisfied.... He made sure to avoid all the contacts he has with Korea... but that couldnt last long, let's see how......

IN PARIS,

tae:- how many times i have said chanie hyung that i am not interested ....*annoyed as his hyung is tell him the same thing from morning which he is not interested*

chan:- but why are you not interested, Tae? you attend all the useless award shows, and when it's so important you don't want to attend *he couldn't pinpoint why the younger is refusing*

tae:- i am not interested then i am not interested no more discussion.....* was about to walk away when he heard something that made him halt*

??:- even if i say that the award you gonna receive is one of you appa's dream to achieve, huh? tell me*softly*

tae:- *tears form in his eyes after so many years remembering the conversion he had with his father when he was 5 years old*

<FLASHBACK WHEN TAE WAS 5 YEARS OLD, THIS IS THE ONLY MEMORY HE REMEMBERS WITH HIS PARENTS BEFORE THEIR DEATH :- (imagine tae is talking like a baby, i am not gonna write baby lang) >