V💜💚

Hope you all are doing good.....
I missed u guys so much........
Enjoy reading ~.....

____________________________________________

After that incident, no one opposed Lisa to work with them...Everyone is working their ass off for this project as it is very important for the company.....Currently all are discussing the finishing of the project, then jimin barges in while panting...

jimin:- MR.Jeon, bad news...*while panting*

kook:- what happened? you first take a seat and have water....*passing a glass of water, when jimin calmed down he spoke* now, tell us what happened?

jimin:- Mr.Lee got the deal we are working for *everyone's eyes went wide* bad news is yet to come, guys....*nervously*

jin:- what is it?*sense jimin's nervous*

jimin:- our project details got leaked....*looks at kook who clenched his fist*

joon:- you mean that lee stole our deal with our project plan? *asked again to which jimin nods his head still looking at kook*

tae:- *looks at lisa who looks back at him with a fear face* how did got to know about this chim? *calmly*

jimin:- mr.cha just called me and informed that they back off from our deal as he just signed with mr.lee....*looks at tae who nods his head looking at lisa who lowered her gaze to floor*

tae:- i will talk with mr.cha once...*left from there not before looking at lisa*

joon:- why are you standing silently, what are thinking? *asks kook normally*

kook:- who do you think would do this? *with a deep voice which sent chills to lisa*

jimin:- that's what we have to find out as this project is done confidentially then how could he just get it?*frowns*

hobi:- less the person know, more easier for us to find out the black hole.....*thinking a way to find out the traitor*

joon:- that's true, by the way tae went to talk with mr.cha... lets check on him *all hyungs nod their head and left but jimin look at lisa as he notice something is off in her since the time he announced the news but couldn’t pinpoint what*

jimin:- kook, let's find out who did this and we will definitely punish them, okay? *tells to kook while looking at lisa whose expression changed into horrified*

kook:- we will definitely find out who is that traitor is , his death is written in my own hands......*sweat form on lisa face which didn’t which unnoticed by jimin, who thought to look into this matter*

jimin:- i will go and check on hyungs...*left after kook nods his head*

kook:- *calls in close friend mingyu who works in police more precisely as an investigator* hello gyu, i need your help... Yes, that lee has stolen my project and my deal too..... no, I don't want to take any action on him... i just want you to find out from whose help he stole my project plan.... yea just want to know the blackhole.... you don't have to take any action on that person, just provide me the details i will take care of that person my way, so people will know never mess with jeons, especially jeon jungkook...... yea, thanks make it soon ...bye...*coldly which sends chills to lisa and fear surrounded when she remembers the conversation, she had with tae*

<FLASHBACK>

After lisa started to work in the project, she collected all the main details of the project as one & only hookup asked her who gave her a great pleasure, yes she cheated on kook... but not now, she cheated on him way before that to in their initially relationship only......she never love him, in fact she just got into relationship so she can be pleasured by him but kook never let her to even kiss, which made her frustrated, so she went to club to get drank and there she met MR.Lee aka lee sehun, who was rival of jungkook who was waiting for a chance to show kook's place, as kook as achieved many deals after he took over his father but in that sehun has lost so many projects which made him hate kook to the core, when he saw lisa in club he thought to use her to win against kook, and guess it was very easy for him.... When he asked Lisa to help him, she agreed to him when he promised her that he will let her have him whenever she wants...... Actually, Lisa isn’t a fu*k girl, she just needed someone who would appreciate her & worship her, her body whereas he(kook) didn’t even kiss her, let alone touch her which made her frustrated.... But sehun made her feel that she is precious, she fell in love with him and was ready to break up with kook too but sehun asked her to help him and she was so much in this pleasure that she said yes.......