XXII💜💚

Hope you all are doing well..... I know, it's been a really long time since I last updated.... I am sorry for keeping you guys waiting.... And thank you for patiently waiting for my update....

Here you go, enjoy reading ~....
_______________________________________

Time skips to 3 months .....

Everything is going super smoothly with taekook, they are the happiest souls in this whole world... Tae's company officially started after a week of their confession for which he was very excited as already they were full of orders and tae was on clouds which made kook very happy and content to watch tae's happy face..... Kook made sure to spend his whole time with tae that whole week as he knew that tae was gonna be busy for the upcoming days which was absolutely true.... All these 3 months, both taekook were busy with their work but they made sure to give time for eachother like cuddling at night, spending weekends together while watching movies and eating..... Let's see what they are doing now.......

Currently, tae came out from the shower in a bathrobe in all glory and kook was scrolling through his phone and lost his mind as he saw tae drying his hair....

Tae:- *flashes his charming boxy smile while adjusting the bathrobe when he notices kook froze in his place* Enjoying the view, Kookie?

Kook:- *blushes while clearing his throat* How can I not? You look amazing, Tae. *comes towards tae and wraps his arms around tae's waist*

Tae:- Well, I did put in some effort, you know?. *laughs which made kook look at him*  What's on your mind, kookie? *when he saw kook was looking at him with so many emotions*

Kook:- Just thinking about how lucky I am to have you. You make bathrobes look high in fashion, baby. *tuck some hair behind tae's ears gently*

Tae:- *grins* High fashion but only for you...*dramatically winks*

Kook:- *nods and chuckles while pecking tae's forehead* Definitely. Sometimes I can't believe how perfect this is.

Tae:- * wraps his arms around Kook's neck* Perfect because we're together with each other. *pecks kook's nose which made kook to laugh* Anything special you want to do today?

Kook:- *replied immediately* As long as it involves you, it's already a special baby. Maybe just a dinner date..

Tae:- Sounds perfect. Let's make it a night to remember, kookie. *says dramatically which made kook chuckle and then tae pecks kook's forehead*

Kook:- *whispers* I love you baby....*pecks tae's nose*

Tae:- *pecks kook's forehead and lips* I love you too kookie...*pulls kook into hug and stays like that for some time* it time to get ready kookie *pulls away which made kook to whine loudly* I am all yours kookie, but it's time for work. *Which made kook to pout while nodding his head* let's make my koo happy *kook looks at tae with a frown which soon replaced by a wide bunny smile when tae pecks his lips* now go and fresh up fast so you can get more kissies.......*kook happily skips towards the washroom which made tae to shake his head* he is a bunny for sure look how he is hooping like a bunny, but my bunny...*smiles at the thought*

Tae went to the kitchen to cook breakfast for both of them, and kook got ready in the meantime. Suddenly, they hear a knock at the front door.

Tae:- *shouts* KOOKIE, can you see who it is?
Kook: yea baby, I am going. *Opens the door and Gets shocked to see Mr. and Mrs. Jeon and all their hyungs standing in front of the door.*

Meanwhile, with the family and hyungs, Mr. and Mrs. Jeon has decided to surprise Tae as it's been really long time as they met each other on the official day of the launch the company and Hyungs decided to tag along with them to surprise Tae as they missed him so much. While they were shocked when they saw the kook opening the door. Eventually, they came out of the shock when Kook offered them to come inside and they all got settled on the couches.