XVIII💜💚

Hope you all are doing good.....
Enjoy reading ~.......

____________________________________________

Next day.....

It was one of the best mornings of Seoul but not for a certain bear who was very irritated since morning when he woke up and top of that his company's personal interior designer is irritating him more.....

(a/n:- it's gonna be one side conversation only, i mean i am gonna write only tae's side conversation and you will understand)

tae:- (on call) how can you simply change the plans oppa? *in an annoyed voice* you very well know that i still have power to terminate this whatever your so called deal or something you claim as a deal...*in a serious tone* i just give you 1 hour to decide your fate and call me back, if not you will see...*ends the call and signs while rubbing his temples*

??:- what happened, are you feeling pain? *worriedly approaches tae while coming inside the room who looks at that person with teary eyes* omg baby, why are crying? is it paining that much? *starts to rub tae's temples softly*do you want me to apply oil and massage, it will help you to relieve the pain... *tries to get up but got pulled by tae into hug*

tae:- *snuggles his face in ?? 's chest and holds him tight, who reciprocates his hold* i just want to stay like this kookie..*mumbles from kook's chest who pulls him close to himself* can i come to office with you? *looks up to kook from his chest*

kook:- *pecks tae's forehead which made other to sign in contentment* of course you can tae, i already said you that it's your company too so, you can visit whenever you want, hmm...*tae nods and snuggles into kook's chest who starts to softly swing their bodies together*

tae:- *pulls aways slowly and looks at kook who is already looking at him with so much love* as much as i love to be like this in your arms forever but we need to go for work..*went to complete his morning routine*

kook:- *who was froze when he heard forever word* he said he wants me hold him forever, he indirectly proposed me..*smiles widely while squealing like a teenage girl whose crush said yes to prom* i shouldn't waste this chance which is given to me, i will make everything right...*smiles while looking towards washroom door* i will make sure you are the most happiest person on this planet baby, i gave you many reasons to cry but not anymore... i will let you feel my love which i had been hiding...*left to get ready with new determination and lots of love*

meanwhile with tae,...

tae:- *pulls aways slowly* as much as i love to be like this forever but we need to go for work..*runs towards washroom while holding his heart which was beating nonstop* did i just propose to him? *pats his cheeks softly while looking at mirror* am i ready to be with him forever? *asks to his mirror reflection*

tae's mind:- you were always ready to be with him forever tae..*smiles at his own self*

tae:- *frowns* but that was before, now after that whole episode between us everything has changed between us...*looks straight in his own eyes*

tae's mind:- *chuckles at his stupid self* do you really think everything is changed between you guys, whom are you lying to tae? yourself? oh, let me tell you even though if you didn't meet kook again, you would still live your remaining life with his memories only, am i right? *smiles*

tae:- *looks at his reflection and smiles softly* yes, i would live my entire life with our memories... *smiles but soon frowns* but am I ready to live with him though?

tae's mind:- *chuckles* are you not? the day you decided to stay back after knowing kook's condition that day itself you had made up your mind that you are not gonna leave him again, right? *tae nods* then what's stopping you now? you guys love each other, didn't YOUR kookie say that he loves you too and moreover you yourself were ready to be with him forever even before he confessed to you, right?...... if only you don't love him anymore, you can leave everything behind again.... *holds his laughter looking himself*