XVII💜💚

Hope you all are doing good....
I am back from now on, regular updates.....

Enjoy reading ~....
____________________________________________

Time skip.....

Taekook reached home only to witness a very tense family member, before they could question anything kook hurriedly left from there which made others sign sadly knowing that they are the cause of it....

joon:- how did the meeting go, taebear? *Thought to ask tae when they all got settled in living room*

tae:- it went pretty good *looks at them who are looking at him with curious eyes which made him chuckle a little* i have decided to shift my company here in Seoul...* looks at everyone while biting his lips to stop himself from smiling as they all are looking at him with wide eyes.....*

jimin:- *first one to come out of the shock* are you telling the truth bear? *tae nods his head which made jimin to squeal loudly*

jin:- *yells in excitement* that means you gonna stay with us from now on....*hugs tae tightly tae nods* omg, i am so happy...

tae:- *looks at mj who is frozen in his place* you are not happy i am staying appa? *mj eyes widen and pulls tae into hug*

mj:- ofcourse not princess, i am very happy for your decision baby *pecks his forehead* this is a very huge decision dear, are you sure about it? *looks at tae who smiles knowingly*

tae:- i know it's huge decision but i am completely ready to take it...*everyone looks at him* moreover, i have everything set for shifting my company, just little touch and marketing is needed that's it....*proudly smiles*

suga:- what do you mean by that you have everything ready? *frowns while the others nod*

tae:- *smile* i have already brought plot here which is perfect for my company about 3 years ago *everyone gasp* technically it's chan hyung who brought it as a gift for his daughter who asked him to come to korea but because of me, we had to stay back that time...*everyone gave him knowing look about why that male said no* and now, that deal was fake which made me realise that it's right time for shift, in fact that land is near our company too...*smiles*

hobi:- really? *tae nods*

tae:- do you apparently remember mr.song? *joon immediately gasp*

joon:- don't tell me you were the one who brought his land? *looked at tae with shocked expression*

tae:- *chuckles looking at joon's expression* yes, it was me who brought that land, now that it's clear i want to give attention to someone *looks at msj who is calm* what made you all silent eomma? *holds msj hand who slightly flinches because she was in her trance* i am sorry, didn't mean to hurt you.. where are you lost? *caresses her hands*

msj:- i  am so happy baby, you don't know how happy i am that i really want to her the whole world that my baby is back..... *hugs him tightly* don't tell me it's dream...*in low voice*

tae:- *pulls away and pecks her forehead* it's not dream eomma, i am really back now... *after sometime, he looks at everyone while signing* i hope you all remember no matter how close i am to you guys i am still far from your reach and i am not your taebear any more after all that you guys did with my kookie..*in a serious tone which made them look at tae with a guilty look* i am clearly staying back because i dont you guys to hurt him anymore, i will be there for him which i would had long back even before he suffer anything but let's leave everything behind....*looks at suga* i hope you understood what mistake you have done, i never expected this from you *suga looks at him with so much pain which made tae to look away as he can't see pain in his hyung's eyes* i am sorry for being rude, i just want to remind you guys that i cant forgive or forget for all the pain you caused to kook *signs heavily* i am sorry to spoil the happy atmosphere, i am- am going to stay near you guys now so you guys can be at ease...*left hurriedly which made suga chuckle and everyone look at him with wide eyes*