IV💜💚

Hope you all are doing good.........
Enjoy reading ~>3.....

____________________________________________

<TIME SKIP TO 8 MONTHS>

It's been 8 months after tae got 1st panic attack, many things have changed in these 8 months.... Tae moved out of jeon mansion to his own apartment after he recovered from the attack, which belonged to his mother when she was young, and all his hyungs also moved in with him & he is more than happy about it...

Flash back (day he said he will move out)

Everyone was present in the living room as tae said he had something to discuss with everyone.......

tae:- i want to move out from here....*said after a long silence but again room was filled with silence but mj decide to break it*

mj:- where you wanna move dear? *Softly as he promised that he will respect his decision*

tae:- mom's old house ...*lowly mumbles*

mj:- that’s good, oi will look for some cleaning agencies they will clean it for you, ok dear? *smile softly at tae*

tae:- *frowns as why mj is not angry at him* you are not angry at me appa?

mj:- why will i be angry at you dear, if that's what you want then i will definitely agree with you though i don’t want you to move out but i don’t want to hold back..... it's your life After All...*softly with a smile never leaving his face and tae immediately launches himself on him hugging him tightly* dont worry dear, i am not angry at you....but you have to visit us every weekends and you free times...*with a fake stern tone , to which tae chuckles and nods his cutely then turns to msj who is silently looking at them*

tae:- eomma, are you angry at me? *tears already made their way to his cheeks*

msj:- oh my god, dear...*takes him in her embrace* why will eomma be angry at her baby bear huh? i am not angry baby, just i am gonna my baby at home....*tears form in her*

tae:- i am gonna come and meet you eomma, i will live there but i am always your baby and appa's princess, remember? *with a serious face which was nowhere near to serious, all are cooing seeing tae's puff face with a natural pout*

msj:- how can you be so cute baby?*pecks his forehead and cheeks who shyly hides in mj's embrace*

mj:- oh, my princess is shy shy...*teases him, who whine at the teasing*

??:- we are also gonna stay with you then...*out of nowhere all hyungs said at a time*

tae:-huh? *confused*

jimin:- taetae, we all are gonna move in with you as we cant leave this chance to keep you ourselves....what say guys?*all hyungs nods their heads*

jin:- yes taebaby, you have no problem with us moving with u right? *Thought to at least ask permission *

tae:- *with wide eyes* obviously, i have no problem... i will be more than happy to stay with you guys *and hugs all of them , more like jumping on them and who are they to avoid this cute ball......*yay, i am gonna stay with all my fav people *smiles widely and all are happy to see tae like that and they swear that they will do anything to keep that smile*

All this while Kook stood there not knowing what to do (or) what to say (or) he asked himself do you even have a right to talk with him.... The worst thing was he was hurt as how tae didn’t even thought to at least tell him (or) even look at him, he agrees that he hurt tae, still he thought tae would at least acknowledge his presence but he knew that he lost his position in tae's heart, only if he knew .....he stood there silently watching his baby, whom he hurt so much is getting separated from him and worst part was he can't even do anything to stop him......