IX💜💚

Hope you all are doing good.....

Warnings:- little space.....
Enjoy reading ~......

____________________________________________

Next day,

Morning came very quickly for everyone, they were not ready for this early morning but what can they do? they cannot change tae's decision, right? Everyone had their breakfast and were seated in the living room where mj is attached to a human koala.....

msj:- if you miss him so  much then don't leave? *in fake annoyance*

tae:- *pouts* if my baby is not angry with me then i would have stayed little long *hugged mj tightly who also held him close*

mj:- *nods his head* yes, we can call each other from now on....*smiles when he felt a peck on his cheek*

tae:- yes appa, you can call me anytime you want......i am always available for you...*closes his eyes when mj pecks his forehead*

mj:- ok princess.....

msj:- now enough of this, baby don't you miss your eomma...*pouts looking at tae who immediately shakes his head*

tae:- i missed you to eomma, and i will miss you *msj smiles but soon fades away after hearing to tae words* but not more than my appa....*giggles looking at msj's face* aww, my cute eomma *pecks msj cheeks and hug her* i will miss you too eomma *msj smiles and pecks his forehead while caressing his cheeks*

joon:- sorry to break this moment, but taebaby it's time to leave...*everyone glares at him, joon nervously giggles* i was just reminding him.....

jin:- that was not needed*smacks joon's head* come baby bear, give your hyungie a hug...*tae happily hugs everyone and looks at kook who just came down*

msj:- *when she saw kook * jungkook, drop tae to the airport *in void voice, tae frowns at this treatment but decided to not step in and kook nods his head*

mj:- take care of yourself, okay princess*tae nods his head with a smile*

tae:- i will, you all also take care of yourselves...*in stern voice, everyone chuckled but soon nods their head when they saw tae's glare* i will visit again *everyone nod and hug him again* bye *said after sitting in the passenger seat with kook in the driving seat while cutely waving his hand*

The drive to the hotel was filled with awkward silence but no one initiated any conversation, soon they reached the hotel....

tae:- *clears his throat to get kook's attention who looks at him with wide eyes* if you want to then you can come with me *he also don't know, why he asked kook to join him, he felt it's better for kook to stay with him*

kook:- *he just looked at tae with wide eyes who got down the car and started to walk, kook immediately got down and followed tae like a lost puppy*

tae:- *tae felt kook's presence, unknowingly his lips curved into a small smile*

Soon they reached the tae's room, tae started to pack the stuff that msj gave him....

tae:- *looked his behind where kook stood looking around the room with wide bambi eyes* you can take a seat, it will take time for me to pack....*said not looking at kook who just slowly walked and sat on the couch.... Soon after, the room was again engulfed with awkward silence and now tae decided to break it... he cleared his throat, kook looked at him* so, how are you doing? *without looking at kook whose eyes started to tear*hmm, how is lisa noona? I haven't seen her and heard about her? *again asked without looking at kook who started to cry silently* ah, how is life? *still not looking at kook whose last string broke and kook started to sob which made tae look at him with wide eyes* why are you crying, kook? *unknowingly nickname came out of this mouth, he was worried as hell seeing kook cry* what happened? *he asked kook softly who was clenching his heart and sobbing* kook, look at me *softly and holds kook's hand which was clenching his heart* what happened, why are you crying, huh? *wiping kook's tears, again fresh tears flow from his wide bambi eyes who was looking at tae* don't cry, hmm *wiping kook's tears*