XX💜💚

Hope you all are doing good......
It's been so long that i updated......
Enjoy reading ~...

_______________________________________

Time Skip to 1 month....

It's been 1 month since the taekook moved in together and they can never be more happy.... Mr & Mrs.Jeon made sure to know about kook's whereabouts time to time as kook is not home, Tae can see kook is finally is at ease and he is little relief about it.....And coming to Kook, he has become more clingy to tae, not leaving him even for a second...kook always want tae to be in front of him and is tae complaining about it?, nah..... he is completing enjoying this form of kook while babying and pampering kook.... Coming to tae's company, the renovation is almost done and the paper work for shifting his company is also done,while Chan and jisoo will be in seoul in a week or so......

Currently tae is in kook's cabin while checking his emails and stuff and kook is attending a meeting.... Tae flinches a little when suddenly his phone rings..

on call:

??:- hello, how are you bear?*softly*
tae:- i am all good noona, is the packing completed?*smiles*
jisoo:- almost done tae, just little little stuff is left...
tae:- hm, how are baby anna and hyungie?
jisoo:- they are all good, currently both father-daughter pair went on a date...*shakes her head*
tae:- *chuckles* just tell me already, that you forcibly sent them on a date... what did they mess this time?
jisoo:- *huff* dont even ask taetae, chan has unpacked all the stuff i packed thinking it's some company package...
tae:- *laughs* omg noona, tha-t's so funny...
jisoo:- *playfully glares but hits her head as tae can't see her* laugh laugh taebear, you can only laugh till we are in paris.. as soon as we land seoul, your chan hyungie is your responsibility..
tae:-*immediately stops laughing when he had jisoo* no noona, you can't do that... i am your brother, you can't punish me like this...*whines*
jisoo:- *laughs at tae's whine* ok ok, you are forgiven...before i forget, let me just inform you this, wait for a sec..*opens her laptop*
tae:-what is it noona?you can do that later too...
jisoo:- no tae, it's important... So as I was saying, we got an order on our custom website by Choi Caewook..
tae:-*frowns* what is it that you want to inform in this noona? we usually get custom orders, and you proceed with it as usual...
jisoo:- no tae, this one is different.... he wants you to design the dress for his girlfriend, and the occasion is 'he is gonna propose her' and his girlfriend is your huge fan, it's her dream to wear your designed outfit on her special day especially something like your princess collection....
tae:- *smiles* woah, that's so sweet of him... fine then i will work on it, send me his full details, reference and the measurement details too...
jisoo:- that's where you are going wrong, there is still to it tae...
tae:- what is it? *frowns*
jisoo:-he didn't actually send us any reference...
tae:- then did he text any ideas of how he wanted the dress?
jisoo:- no, he didn't even do that...
tae:- then how are we supposed to design a dress when he didn't send us any details or ideas.....
jisoo:- that is what the challenge is...
tae:- send me his contact details, i will call him and ask..
jisoo:- he didn't really send us his contact tae....
tae:- what? atleast can I meet him?
jisoo:- actually, he and his girlfriend are on a vacation and as soon as they come back, he wants to propose to her... we can't really contact him as she will get suspicious....
tae:- *signs* i get it, but how are we gonna contact him then?
jisoo:- he sent his mail id, after completion of the draft we can send him through mail...
tae:- but before that, we need to know about the details of how he wanted this design to be...
jisoo:- actually, he did mention something about that?
tae:- then what were you waiting for noona, tell me about it or just mail me...
jisoo:- hmm.. that- that-
tae:- what happened now, noona?
jisoo:- i can't explain it to you, wait I will send you the text....
tae:- that's better...let me check..

'hello V,
       i want you to design a dress that you would want to wear while being proposed to, if you get a chance to...i know it's kinda weird but that's what my girlfriend said that she wants to wear something you design which you actually made for your own big day.... hope you understood, thank you...
                                    ~caewook..'
tae:- what is this noona?
jisoo:- that's what tae, even i was little surprised when i read....
tae:- he wants me to design a dress that i would want to wear on my proposal day if i knew before.....*thinks deeply*
jisoo:- do you really have any idea or do you want me to send him a letter so that we can not make it?
tae:- no noona, i really want to design this.... it is very challenging though but we can't just disappoint them right? And also I don't want to disappoint myself too...
jisoo:- that's true.... so should i confirm to him that we are on it?
tae:- yea, send him the mail we are on it.... and noona, send me all the measurement details and stuff...
jisoo:- yep, i will immediately forward them.... all the best then, even i am looking forward for your ideal proposal design...
tae:- weird thing is, even i am looking forward for it noona..*chuckles*
jisoo:- ok then, take care.....
tae:- you too noona....

<end of call>

TAE'S POV...
*signs* what do i want to wear, if i was informed before that i am getting proposed by kook before hand..... actually, i do have this thing inside my mind long ago, but now that i think about it i really don't remember it anything clearly.....*checks the mail* omg, her measurements are somewhat same as mine, and her color preference is also like mine.... i guess that's why he wants me to brainstorm and design for his girlfriend.... but on a serious note, if kookie will propose me then how do i want myself to be dolled up....*signs* i guess i have to revisit my memories, so i will at least remember my ideal proposal fit but now that i think about it, i don't think i really want a myself to doll up cause now, the only thing that matters to me is my kookie being with me........let me see my princess collection first then i will design something.....I was so engrossed in my work that I flinched badly when I felt a sudden movement on my lap but soon relaxed when I saw kookie was snuggling his face in my stomach... Nowadays, it's been his favourite thing to snuggle his face or my stomach or chest and I am not at all complaining, I am loving this side of kookie so much as it's exclusive for only me.......
End of pov
Tae:-*caresses kook's hair who signs in relief* are you tired kookie...*kook nods positively* do you have any meetings later or can we head to home? *Kook nods negatively that he doesn't have any meetings* then let's go home kookie and sleep...get up now..*kook whines while mumbling 5minz which made tae to sign in defeat and got back to reviewing his princess collection*....

After 2 or 3 hours kook woke up from his deep sleep, and was pampered with lots of kisses on his face by tae which made him the most blessed man on this planet... He promised himself that he will not make this chance slip away from his hands ever again....

Time skip to 2 weeks....
These 2 weeks were very busy for both tae and kook as kook was dealing with his new mall opening and tae was busy with his launch...... Tae has already designed his ideal proposal fit after lots of struggles, he never thought that dress to look so beautiful..... The client CaeWook also loved his designs very much which made him very much happy about it.... Chan and Jisso with baby Anna are already in Korea, which made tae more happy.... The launch date is tomorrow which made tae Little nervous but kook presence made that nervousness flew away from the window...... Kook also made sure to free all his schedule before the launch day of tae, he wants to make sure that he is their for his baby on his big day..... He is so happy to see people's response on the launch of tae's brand in Korea, he never thought his baby was so famous.... Kook felt as if he was living under the rock that he didn't notice such a big company unfolding infront of his own eyes.......

Present....
Tae is getting ready for the big day while kook is staring at him, admiring his natural beauty who is glowing so much........
Tae:-*swirl around* how am I looking kookie?
Kook:- *walks towards tae and holds him in his arms * looking like an angel, my angel....*pecks tae's nose who giggles while looking at kook with love filled eyes* I love you so much baby......
Tae:- * pecks kook's lips* I love you too kookie.....*hugs him*
Kook:- *pulls away and pecks tae's forehead* let's get started baby......
Tae:- yes, let's go.......*jumps in kook's arms which made kook chuckle at his baby's cuteness... He felt contented by seeing tae's being himself in front of him after so long and he promised himself to always keep tae safe with him*

__________________*****_______________

Hope you all like it...
If yes do vote and comment......

See you soon till then enjoy reading ~.......

Borahe 💜💚