XVI 💜💚

Hope you are doing good.......
Missed me, I bet you did......😅
Enjoy reading ~.......

Word count:- 3050....
____________________________________________

Taekook room......

Tae was laying on bed staring at the ceiling blankly, thinking about how he found out that his dream deal/project for which he worked his ass off was actual a trap..... though he acted like he wasn't affected by this fake deal but deep down he knew how much he wanted this deal to happened, he lost it last year so he worked hard to get this deal and now that he got it, he found out that it's a bait and nothing else...... Tae signs when tears flow from the corner of his eye, he wipes them harshly but stubborn tears don't stop from flowing...... Tae signs heavily, at times like these he needs someone to hold him tightly and assure him that it will pass soon, he signs again and goes towards the balcony....Meanwhile Kook enters the room, frowns when he doesn't see Tae there and he panics a little but signs in relief when he sees a figure on the balcony....

kook:- *saw how tae was in deep thoughts*what are doing here? *tae flinches a little due to sudden voice* i am sorry to scare you *tae shakes his head and silently hugs kook who holds him securely in his arms* you don’t have to worry about this tae, you did a great job and about your hard work, it will never go on vain *tae holds him tightly, kook softly caresses his back* i know you already made a backup plan, so you don’t have to be sad *tae snuggles into kook's chest seeking more warmth while kook smiles and pulls tae more close to him even that was possible*

tae:- kookie *after sometime spoke looking up from kook's chest*

kook:- yes baby *while caressing tae's hair*

tae:- from tomorrow you are resuming your work, right? *kook nods* then can i come with you tomorrow to the office so i can have a meeting with noona? *tilts his head looking all cute In Front of kook who wants to squeeze the shit out the him but composed himself*

kook:- of course you can baby, you don't need my permission for visiting your company baby...*smiles when tae cutely nods his head* what's your plan baby? *caressing tae's waist who smiles widely looking at kook*

tae:- you will be knowing about it tomorrow kookie *pecks kook's nose out of nowhere which made kook to freeze in his place while tae giggles seeing him* i couldn't stop myself doing it...*smiles which made kook to smiles widely while showing his bunny teeth and hugs him tight and they both stayed in each other's embrace*

Time skips the next day......

Taekook was sleeping peacefully in each other's embrace for a change. Tae was wrapped in kook's arms today, slowly tae stirs from his sleep because of the sharp sunlight directly falling on his eyes.....

tae:- *slowly rubs his eyes and looks up to see himself fully cuddled up with kook, he pecks on kook's chest as being a while he was in elder's embrace* i missed you kookie *whispers softly while tracing his finger on kook's face and halts at kook's mole on lower lip* i still can't believe you you also love me and i am now in your arms where i always wanted to be....*whispers slowly while looking at kook who is sleeping not aware of the younger's stares, only if he knew* i am sorry that i am doing this when you are asleep but i always wanted to do it...*leans towards kook's face and places his lips on the mole and stays there for some seconds then pulls back with a soft sign* i love you kookie, i always did *pecks kook's forehead and left to do his morning routine, without noticing a rapid heartbeats*