one | and baby, for you, I would fall from grace

and baby, for you, I would fall from grace / just to touch your face

His hands worked like magic. My skin burned and sparks flew wherever he touched. He touched parts of me that no other living being had ever touched before. His silver eyes, which were holding mine, had that glimpse of possessiveness as he watched me slowly sinking into that sensual trance his touch never failed to render. "Tonight I'm yours," he said huskily. His lips were against the soft skin below my ear.

And I could feel his hand with long, lean brown fingers that knew how to be cruel if the moment presented itself slid underneath my t-shirt and moved their way up my back. With his skillful hand, he unhooked my bra. With his hands exploring my skin, caressing and squeezing, he whispered, "I need you," setting my core ablaze.

"I can tell," I sighed out pleasurably. He was very turned on. It was as clear as the sky above, and I sensed it in my lower abdomen. It had only been a few hours since we last had sex, but it felt like a long time for both of us. "Show me how much."

His response was swift. His mouth hungrily covered mine with an ambitious force that had my head thrown back while his arms crushed mine tightly to him. Full of life and desire, his mouth urgent now as it kissed and sucked and licked and tasted its way across my cheek and jaw while his hand moved lower again. One hand rested on my thigh while the other swiftly advanced towards my breast.

After all that had happened recently, this was precisely what I needed, what we both needed. A release. An epic release.

I was prepared to take off and throw away my t-shirt and undergarments when he suddenly made his way down my body, seemingly having a different plan. His lips kissed my stomach, then trailed down my lower abdomen as his hands unbuttoned, then pushed my jeans and panties down my thighs all the way to my ankles until they were dropped on the floor. He tilted his head and looked up at me as he leaned forward and kissed the inside of my thigh. "Put your foot on my shoulder," he said, and I quickly did what he asked. He planted another kiss on the other thigh and muttered against my sensitive skin, "I've been dreaming about doing this to you for weeks." He parted my flesh with hand and took me into his hot mouth.

His tongue slid across my slick flesh and he gave me the most incredible oral sex of my entire life. He clearly knew exactly what he was doing because whatever he did, it felt good. So good. His tongue explored, embraced, and kissed as if he had been deprived of water in a desert for a while, being hot and thirsty, and I was a river. He kept at it until the first wave of hot orgasm started shaking my entire body, sending shock from the top of my head to the top of my toes. I was so close, so close to a release. I closed my eyes and cried out his name in desperation, grasping for that climax that I'd longed for. "I need you, Ry! I'm so close!"

Darkness engulfed everything, and upon reopening my eyes, I found myself fixated on the empty, dark ceiling. I blinked a few times. My mind was foggy and my body was drenched in sweat. I briefly closed my eyes and let my other senses feel everything. My skin was taut — almost as if he'd truly been here and touching me, and I didn't have to slide my hand down my pants to know that I'd creamed myself. Gosh, all of that was over a dream. A fucking dream. Albeit a good one, it was still a dream, nonetheless. Not the real thing. "Where are you, Ry?" I muttered to no one as my grip on his blanket tightened.

It had only been two weeks since my mate, Ryker Cromwell — the Alpha of one of the strongest packs, The Ethereal, had rejected me as his mate and left his pack (and me) to his Beta, Dmitry Vashkov. I'd later found out that during the last battle with the neighboring pack, The Night Walkers, he'd been wounded by an ancient sword which caused him to be infected by 'Mad Wolf'. There exists a legendary disease that would render wolves insane, leading them to consume their mate's blood, devour their heart, and perish upon realization of the consequences.