Season X

preamble

She is the girl he'll never forget
and he is the boy she can't remember.

Eros Adler's job is simple: kidnap the girl, bring her to the dark forest, kill her, and hide the body where no one, especially her father who is the Night Walkers Alpha, will be able to find. The reality is far different than his expectation. Getting romantically involved is not in his plans - especially not with the person you are supposed to kill. But there's just something irresistibly powerful about Val, even if her fiery, no-nonsense personality annoys him to no end. Leave it to Eros to kidnap the Alpha's daughter; leave it to Val to capture the criminal's heart.

*********

Valeriya Sinclair is blessed with a second chance: she is rebirthed and comes back to the age of twenty. This time she will protect her family and make her enemies pay their debts. But first thing first, she must convince her kidnapper to help her. But can she resist the explosive attraction between them long enough to make this union actually work?

*********

Contains sexual scenes, display of violence, and usage of profanity. Suitable for 18 years old and above.

*

A/N

Dear Gentle Readers,

Thank you so much for your support. This author doesn't have enough words to express her gratitude. If you are reading this, this author has one more thing to thank you for. Promise that you'll ride this new adventure together ~

Yours,
Moon Byul