(d) twelve

No matter how many times I'd told Tiffany that I could be wrong, she didn't listen to a word I said. She still believed that Ryker was truly in the same city that we were right now. She even wanted to begin searching for him, claiming that all she wanted was to see that he was okay. In the end, I'd informed her that I could make her see Ryker or at least see his surroundings through his eyes however this would require a lot of energy and focus. 

Upon hearing this, she ushered me to the dining room where the butler and several maids were ready to serve dinner. Her son, Draven, didn't join us, seemingly was still busy with his work or love life. Tiffany truly loved talking about her kids, so much that even after sitting there for ten minutes, I learned that she had eight sons and a daughter. One of her sons, in particular, Javier, was finally going to marry his secretary this year. Their love story was the new Pride and Prejudice according to Tiffany. I smiled as I listened to her stories. I couldn't help but wonder if I would ever be blessed with children in the future. The thought alone brought my mind to think about a certain man with dark hair and a pair of beautiful silver eyes. 

After I finished eating, I retreated to one of the guest rooms. I was just coming out of the bathroom when I saw a lone figure by the window and stopped dead on my track. "This can't be," I muttered to myself. 

The person turned around and locked eyes with me. His lips parted and he breathed out one single word. My name. And I knew I was a goner. 

°°°°°°°

Leaning my head back, I closed my eyes, shutting out everything but the exquisite pleasure of his hand and his mouth kissing a wet path up my stomach to the inside slope of my left breast. He touched the tip of his tongue to the tip of my breast and pressed inward before drawing my sensitive skin into his mouth, sucking it as if it was a riped peach before pushing one cup of my bra aside and finally taking my nipple into his hot, wet mouth.

I tried to stifle a moan and failed. I arched my back, lost to the erotic pull of his lips, the slickness of his tongue, and the grazing of his teeth. He slipped two fingers beneath the elastic leg band of my panties and touched my slick flesh, caressing me exactly where I wanted the most, at the place where every nerve was awakened and desire pooled heavily. "Xyrra." I heard him whispering my name and at that sound, my eyes fluttered open to meet his beautiful silver eyes. 

The second the hooks were released, the black lace bra I'd been wearing fell away onto the floor in a soft thud. I slid one hand up his chest, my body swayed closer, nipples brushing the front of his chest. I could feel the hot tip of his erection touching my belly, and I rubbed the length of him against my flat stomach and navel. A clear drop of semen smeared my skin as I kissed the hollow of his throat and the side of his neck. My hands started exploring, the back of his neck, his waist, his lower back. I loved touching him, feeling his flesh beneath my hands. Skin to skin. 

My skin burned, my nipples tightened, and I dug my fingers into his shoulders and ground against him. He slid his hand and grasped my thigh. It seemed that he also liked touching me judging from how his grip on my upper thigh tightened and his thumb found its way to my center where he lightly stroked through my already wet panties. I opened my legs wider as each stroke set my desire aflame. 

"How do you like to play?" He asked, his mouth pressing against my ear. I felt his breath hot on my skin. Before I could even answer, his tongue was dipping into my ear as his fingers slid deeper. One finger inside me while his thumb was still rubbing my opening. Slowly as if he was in no hurry at all. As if he wanted to savor every second of it. 

Then he took me by surprise when out of the blue, he sank his canines, breaking the flesh on my right shoulder. I cried out of the pain but it only lasted for a split second, then the ecstasy filled in. He sucked and sucked and I was drowning in desire and pure bliss. At last, he lifted his mouth, causing my blood to flow down the top of my breast before closing his mouth back over the wound. He licked it until the wound had healed. I wasn't entirely sure if it was his saliva or my wold gen that healed the wound but at this moment, I didn't give a flip. 

He planted a kiss on my now-healed skin, then looked up for a moment and I noticed that his eyes were no longer silver. They were jet-black, as black as his hair or the sky above. My breath grew heavy as I realized that I was dealing with Khrysaor now, not Ryker. He lapped my breast in slow, devious strokes that liquefied my bones. His canines scraped oh-so-gently, and I shuddered at the thought of him plunging them deeply. His tongue slid under my nipple, lifting it into the heat of his mouth. 

"Too rough?" His eyes had turned to silver again and when his mouth curved into a smirk, I could recognize his boyish smirk. One that made me catch my breath once upon a time. 

"A little," I replied, running my fingers through his dark hair. 

Ryker let out a rumbling growl, his shoulders started shaking, bouncing up and down as his wolf was trying to tear out of his skin. He clamped onto my clit and growled again. The vibration from his throat made me writhe in his grip. The next second, I felt his canines scrape my tender flesh down there. Not strong to break into my skin but enough to send heat to my entire body. Still, my heart stopped for a moment there because I wasn't completely sure what he would do. We'd never done this before. Ryker never let Khrysaor come out to play. This was all new to me and I didn't know if I even enjoyed it or not. 

He continued to skillfully bring me closer to climax as his tongue gently plunged, then retreated, then swirled, and did all sorts of things that I couldn't even comprehend nor describe. It was as if he knew precisely what he was doing, combining teasing, light touches, and kisses. He kept at it until a wave of hot orgasm shook my whole body and I cried out. "Ryker!"

When it was through, my limbs felt weak, and I slowly slid downward. His mouth slipped across my abdomen and stomach then up to my breast and cleavage where he placed a kiss in between my breasts. I might be sated, but his desire was still a raging fire. 

"This is far from over, Luv," he whispered in my ear as he brought the broad head of his penis into place. 

Ryker groaned and cupped the sides of my face in his big palms then his lips found mine, his tongue plunging into my mouth as he thrust slowly into my body. I wrapped one leg around his waist, planted my other foot by his knee, and moved together with him, matching the rhythm of his pumping hips. My fingers dug into his shoulders as I kissed him back, matching his desire and intensity. With each thrust, he propelled us closer to climax. He stroked a place deep, deep inside until I could no longer breathe, and when it was getting harder to breathe, I tore my mouth from his and sucked air into my lungs. The pressure built, and my grasp on his shoulders tightened.

"Ryker," I breathed out, wanting so badly to tell him how I felt, and yet there were no words. I wanted to tell him that I'd never felt something like this before. Something so consuming. So foreign and yet felt so damn good that it was almost sinful. I looked up into his tense, strained features as he drove into me, and I wanted him to know I'd never felt this wonderful, that only he could make me feel this way, and most importantly, that I loved him. With all my heart and soul. I wanted to tell him that now I believed what he'd been telling me about soulmates. That I believed he was indeed my other half. 

Yet before I could utter even a word, he reached beneath my backside, tilted my pelvis up, and increased the sensation of each thrust, forcing me and pushing me toward the climax. My heart pounded loudly in my ears, and every ounce of my body, mind, and soul was focused on the slick parts of us where we were joined together as one. Two souls became one. Entwined. I tried opening my mouth once again, but all I was capable of uttering was his name, followed by a long, blissful moan.

Ryker roared as he hit his own release. He flashed his eyes up at me, all wolf. All predatory. Then he bit my neck again. He turned his head and sank his canines into my shoulder. My knees buckled, unable to stop the surge of pleasure. It was as if I was repetitively hitting the mark and at the same time refusing to stop. My skin felt hot. Everywhere felt hot. But most of all, the flesh between my thighs felt incredibly hot, almost burning. I closed my eyes, trying to stop this hot, charcoal-burning sensation, but I failed quite miserably. 

My eyes fluttered open and a loud gasp escaped my lips. Everything was dark. I touched my neck and learned that I was sweating. I didn't have to reach down to know that I creamed my knickers. 

For a few moments, all I could hear was my own heavy breathing. Until a voice came from the entrance of my bedroom. "You're in heat."

°°°°°°°°°

So sorry T_T Ryker's POV is on 14th chapter... pls bear with me!