Prologue(Surrounded By The Wolves)

As she opened her eyes and looked around, she realised that she lost the battle and now she is surrounded by the wolves. Instead of Authority office floor, she found herself on couch of Authority office. She found herself surrounded by the ones she fought lonely for weeks. She saw them smiling evilly in victory. She looked at her former best friend who was more like her sister. She was ready to pounce on her with words. Her eyes then went to the man who was the reason for her defeat. He had a pleased look on his face. She sat up.
"Glad you woke up, my ex-bestie, my ex-sister and now my slave for one whole month, the one and only The Lass Kicker, Raw Women's Champion, Becky Lynch," smiled Charlotte and laughed aloud, "Baby, if you listened to us and join Authority the day I joined along with me you would not be seeing this day. Tonight, Hell In A Cell Event has created a whole new hell for you."
"A Warrior Princess turned into A Prisoner Of War in a single night," chuckled Triple H.
"Didn't I tell you earlier, Sweetie to join Authority and become 4th member of Shield or you will regret?" smirked Stephanie, "But you did not listen to us. Guess what? Now, you are here as your ex-bestie's slave. You really think you could rebel against us and get away with it? Do you have no idea that whoever rebelled against us only got crushed? Then how can you even think a newbie like you could rebel against us? Big Show got bankrupt and banned, Cody-Goldust got fired and rehired, Daniel Bryan got injured and today 2 beautiful women became slaves out of which one is you(pointing at her). Like other rebels, you too got crushed by us. Like Charlotte, even I loved you like my younger sister but you ditched us. You have a habit of ditching everyone who supports you. First you ditched your friend Seth, then me and then your sister Charlotte. You ditched us all just to follow herd mentality by rebelling against us while supporting the ones who don't even care about you."
"You all plotted against me," said Becky with anger, "You set the match as Falls Count Anywhere so you all could make sure that I lose which is what happened because of this guy(pointing to Seth)."
She went in front of Seth who was giving her a taunting smile.
"I saw you distracting the referee in this same office giving time to Charlotte to knock me down with a briefcase and get the pin. You helped her cheat to win," said Becky angrily staring at him.
"I was just applying your advice, Honey. You only advised me long back that 'Its not really a cheating till the referee does not see you cheating'. So I just followed your advice and applied it on you only," smiled Seth and laughed.
"And darling, it's not Charlotte for you. It's either Mistress or Ma'am for you. Do you need to be told that slaves don't call their owners by names because it's disrespectful? Get used to calling me with either of these," said Charlotte with a nasty smile.
She recalls her own advice more than a year and a half back even before when he joined Shield. She raised her hand to slap him but he caught it and twisted it behind her back while turning her around making her back face him.
He moves his face near her neck and tells Charlotte in a taunting tone, "Charlotte, you need to control your little slave. Otherwise she will keep on attacking us. I understand that she lost the match and her freedom for one month but does not mean she can slap me or anyone else."
"She is still shocked, Seth. She needs time to accept the reality. By the way, I have ordered a special gift for my slave yesterday so that I could make her wear it tonight after defeating her," smirked Charlotte and removed a bracelet from her pocket and came near her.
"This is called a slavery bracelet which Becky will wear for one month till she is my slave. Seth, can you hold her right hand out to me while I put it on her?" asked Charlotte,"I don't want any problem while I make her wear it."
"Gladly," smiled Seth and held her right hand which he was twisting behind to the front.
Charlotte puts the bracelet on her wrist. Becky tried to remove Charlotte's hand from her wrist with her free hand but Seth twisted that hand behind her back with his free hand. Becky tried to free her hands from his grip to stop Charlotte from making her wear the slavery bracelet but Seth only tightened his grip on her hands.
"No use of struggling, Honey. Even I if you free your hands from my grip there are so many people inside this room who won't let you leave this office before Charlotte puts the bracelet on you," Seth warned her hatefully.
"Don't put it on me. No, don't do it," shouted Becky as Charlotte puts the bracelet on her wrist and padlocks it using a small key.
"Done," smiled Charlotte dangling the key in front of Becky's face to taunt her, "This bracelet is secured with a padlock which can only be opened with this key. This bracelet will remind you every moment for a month that who owns you. It is a tracker bracelet which will always let me know your location because I don't want you to run anywhere till this one month. This is just a bracelet which will be there for only one month. You were reacting as if you were getting permanently tattooed or branded."
Seth leaves her hands. Charlotte wears the key that is hung on a chain like a necklace.
She then brushes Becky's neck and says amusingly, "If you have problem with the bracelet then I can instead put a padlock collar necklace on you because slavery jewelleries are must for all slaves so that they never forget their place. So you choose what you want- Bracelet or collar?"
Becky is shocked and speechless. All Authority members except Shield smiles. Shield did not like what she said. Seth was about to say something to object but Charlotte signals him to be quiet. She then raised Becky's hand to proudly show others the proof of her owning a slave while Becky sadly recalls her raising her hand happily when she(Becky) defeated Kharma to become inaugural Raw Champion and now she is raising her hand only to humiliate her. Becky felt like crying but she could not give these bullies the pleasure of seeing her cry. Shield who are disgusted leaves the office while Charlotte gives a smile seeing them leave.