Preview: Plotting The Downfall Of Miss Goody Two Shoes

Becky keeps rejecting offers to join Authority and Shield much to their displeasure. She criticizes them for what they did to Big Show and Rhodes Family. HHH-Steph diverts this issue for time being by booking both Women's Champions to face the winners of Women Battle Royals at WWE Battleground PPV. Charlotte retains her Smack Down title by defeating Smack Down Battle Royal winner Beth Phoenix while Becky retains her title by defeating Raw Battle Royal winner Alexa Bliss. Though both women retain their respective titles but the tension between them does not ends. Becky even taunts Authority that Shield were not able to defeat the Rhodes Family who successfully defeated them and got their jobs back and in the same way they won't be able to do anything to Big Show. She also refused to join other women wrestlers in handicap matches against Brie Bella. Charlotte gladly wanted to participate but since she is from Smack Down and Brie is from Raw she can't. On one Raw, Stephanie and Nikki who continue to torture Brie with handicap matches puts her in one-hand tied match against Alexa, Sasha, Eva Marie, Rosa Mendes. Becky thinks that it was too much from them so she rushes to help Brie out of face wrestler humanity. Charlotte and Seth tries to stop but she pushes them and rushes to help Brie. She pushes Eva and Alicia easily out of the ring and unties Brie's hand making the match end in no contest. Brie then handles Eva and Rosa while Becky goes to fight Alexa and Sasha who were then joined by Nikki. Becky fought the 3 for some time but soon the number game worked against her with the 3 women beating down Becky. Alexa was about to hit her with chair but Charlotte and Seth pulled her out of the way and dragged her to the backstage despite her protests. In the Authority office, Seth tells her that what she did tonight was unacceptable to which Becky says that the unacceptable was done by Steph for the kind of match she put Brie into. Charlotte taunts that just like Diva Slayer has turned into Diva Sympathizer in the same way Irish Lass Kicker will soon turn into Irish Ass Shaker like Divas. This enrages Becky causing her to slap Charlotte. Charlotte who was fed up of Becky's nonsense slapped her back. Both got into a brawl inside the office itself and has to be separated by Shield and Randy Orton on HHH's instruction.

Later that night in a hotel in Authority's office. The cameras are turned off for some time.

"Tonight what happened was too much. Becky should mind her own business." said Steph.

"That girl needs to be stopped. Tonight she would have gotten badly injured had I and Charlotte did not come to her aid and she may either lost her next title defense or worse had to vacate her title. Brie who was around would not be able to help her," said Seth.

"She even slapped me and started the fight when I was only giving her reality check," said Charlotte, "How long would I put up with her for insulting me and putting me down?"

"There is one way to stop this and bring Becky back to our side," said HHH.

"What?" asked Steph.

"Book Becky vs Charlotte in Champion vs Champion Non-Title at Hell In A Cell in a similar stipulation match like Nikki vs Brie that loser has to be winner's slave for a month. Its true that both women has 50-50 chance of winning but we will make sure Becky does not win. I will make the theme of the match as Falls Count Anywhere match so that anyone of us can stop her from winning," replied HHH, "This will be the Downfall Of Miss Goody Two Shoes and Return Of Diva Slayer. We need to punish Becky to make her regret for rejecting our offers repeatedly, for constantly siding with our enemies, for helping Brie tonight and her instigating brawl with Charlotte. She needs to get a reality check that she can't fight alone against us and will only face defeat just like other rebels did."

"This is wrong. I don't agree with degrading Becky this low," said Seth, "She was my friend. She did a lot for me and her other friends even getting into Men's Matches."

Along with Seth, others especially Charlotte also objected to this stipulation but after some explainations by HHH and Steph everyone agreed with this plotting including Seth and Charlotte. The plan for Becky after her losing the match was not what they but different than that which made them agree.

The same Raw night, HHH-Steph reveal the match and call Becky and Charlotte for contract signing. Both sign the contract and get into brawl which typically happen after contract signing before they are separated by referees.