1. Friendship Break Hurts

WWE Women's Revolution happened in mid-2013. Stephanie McMahon dumped Divas Titlein trash can while surrounded by new NXT women she brought to the main roster. She introduced Raw Women's Champion Title & Smack Down Women's Champion Title. Summer Slam saw 2 talented women crowned as Inaugural Champions of different brands. Charlotte beat Natalya in final tournament round match to become Inaugural Smack Down Women Champion. The same night Becky beat Kharma in final tournament round match to become Inaugural Raw Women Champion by pinning Kharma which surprised everyone with her skills of handling a bigger woman. After Becky won, Charlotte who earlier won the same night came to the ring and hugged Becky. Both the best friends celebrate each others' wins raising each others in turns WWE Draft separated them on different brands but this PPV the celebration brought them together. The Authority watches the TV backstage. They see both the women interviewed by Renee Young backstage.

"So you both created history tonight by becoming Inaugural Champions of different brands," said Renee Young.

"Yes we made it but Becky nearly became history," joked Charlotte, "I mean the poor girl had to face Kharma in the final. She pinned her clean surprising even herself. She said that she had a dream of fighting Kharma but did not know her dream would come true so soon. But now Becky will be getting nightmares for a week out of this dream match."

"You bitch, you are flying so much just because you got draft to Smack Down. If you were drafted to Raw and me to Smack Down then you would be in my place facing Kharma in the facing and then I would be saying the same to you," said Becky annoyed.

"Chill Babe, I am joking," laughed Charlotte and Becky also laughed.

They posed for a photo with their belts together from a passing cameraman and then posed another photo with Renee between them.

"Lets go celebrate because tonight is our night," squealed Becky to Charlotte.

"Oh yeah! Lets go," squealed back Charlotte.

"I think its time to add female members to Authority," said HHH, "I think these two would be perfect since they are from different brands now and contributed a lot to Women's Revolution."

"We should put Becky in Shield too along with Authority since Shield needs a female member. Becky also has quality of all 3 Shield Members," said Stephanie.

"Its a good idea," said HHH, "Also she has a history with one of the Shield. In fact, with all three (pointing to Seth)but with you the most."

Seth on hearing Becky's name has some different feelings.

"She is very much welcome to the faction but I doubt she will agree. Becky now is different from NXT's Becky. She has changed a lot," said Seth with a hint of bitterness.

"What do you want to say?" asked HHH.

"Nothing," replied Seth looking into a picture on his phone sadly which unknown to others is a picture of him and Becky.

"We should wait for some time to add them," said Steph.

4 weeks later, both the Champions successfully defended their titles at Night Of Champions in rematch against their Summer Slam opponents. This time Natalya tried to put her in Sharp Shooter but Charlotte turned it into Figure Eight Lock to make her submit and retain her title. Becky too made Kharma admit into Disarm Her Bar to make her submit and retain the title. Both were giving another interview to Renee backstage before taking pictures with her happily when they were called to the Authority Office. Becky and Charlotte went to the office with their titles. HHH, Steph, Shield and Randy Orton were there. HHH told the women to have a seat.

"First of all, congratulations to both of you again for retaining your titles in rematch with impressive submission moves," said HHH.

"Thanks," said Charlotte happily.