Preview: Becky And Charlotte Turn Enemies

Seth and Charlotte saves Becky from getting injured by Sasha, Alexa, Nikki when she went to help Brie in her handicap match against Eva, Rosa, Sasha and Alexa. Both then drag Becky in the Authority office by grabbing each of her arms.

"Leave me," shouted Becky, "Why you both have dragged me here like this?"

"Tonight what you did by interfering in Brie's match was unacceptable," said Seth, "Because of your impulsiveness and stupidity you could have got badly injured which eventually would have affected your title."

" Not me but what Stephanie did was unacceptable because of the kind of match she put Brie into," said Becky.

"That's none of your business. Stay out of these matches," said Seth.

"It's my business because Stephanie did it to get back at me for refusing to join other women in handicap match against Brie," said Becky.

"I don't understand what has gotten into you. Just Like Diva Slayer has turned into Diva Sympathesizer I won't be shocked if in the same way Irish Lass Kicker will turn into Irish Ass Shaker like Divas," taunted Charlotte.

"CHARLOTTE ENOUGH," Becky got enraged and slapped her hard across the face.

All were shocked. Charlotte was shocked and hurt but then looked at Becky with anger and slapped her back with equal force.

"I am fed up of your nonsense which I won't put it up with anymore, Becky," shouted Charlotte, "From a month, all you did was to put me down and insult me while showing yourself as righteous. You broke our friendship so easily. I tried many times to reconcile with you but you only drove me away every single time. From now, you are not my friend but an enemy."

"You became my enemy the day you joined Authority," said Becky pushing her on the floor.

Charlotte got up and pushed Becky making her land on the couch and cornered her.

"Don't even mess with me, Becky. You have seen my friendship till now but now you will see my enmity," said Charlotte hatefully staring into her eyes.

"I will also show you my hatred now instead of love which I have shown you till now," said Becky hatefully staring into her eyes and got up from the couch.

Both got into a brawl fighting all over the Authority office hitting each other. Others got tensed.

"Boys, separate these both women," instructed HHH.

Seth-Dean grabbed Becky and pulled her back while Roman-Randy grabbed Charlotte and pulled her back. Both women tried to free themselves to charge at each other again but were held back firmly by the 4 men.

"I never imagined I would see this day. You both women will stay out of each other's way," warned Steph while both were still held by the men.

3 days later on Smack Down night, HHH-Steph called Becky and Charlotte for an important announcement.

"After what happened on this week Raw between you both, we have decided a match for you both. Becky and Charlotte, you both will face each other at Hell In A Cell in Champion vs Champion Non-Title Match in Falls Out Count Anywhere Match. But the stipulation here is like the stipulation of Brie Bella vs Nikki Bella match that is the loser of the match will be a slave of the winner of the match for a month," said HHH.

Both women are shocked but keep a strong face.

"Now you both have to do the contract signing of the match," said Steph.

Both women hesitated a bit but did the contract signing of the match while staring at each other.

"Once I win, I will separate you from Authority and make you go against them. I will make you understand and realise your mistake of joining Authority," said Becky.

"Once I win, I will crush all your so-called righteousness for which you broke our friendship. Just like you made me cry for a month I will also make you cry for a month and make your one month hell for you," said Charlotte and pushed the table(in typical contract signing brawl).

Both started at each other and got into a brawl before they are separated by referees. Becky was unaware that Authority is plotting against her for her downfall.