Preview: Becky As Mermaid

2 days after Monday Night Raw, several wrestlers are at WWE Performance Centre doing exercise and training. Charlotte has placed a transparent bathtub in the corner of the main area where several rings are placed. Inside that bathtub which is filled with warm water, she has placed Becky in mermaid get-up. She dressed her up in a purple halter-neck crop top and green mermaid pant which is used as her tail. She has applied moderate makeup using mermaid themes colours without overdoing it. She has her hair tied in a single loose fishtail braid and placed a diadem headgear on her hear. She has put nailpaint stickers on her nails of fish scales designs. She has put light accessories on her like earrings, necklace, bracelets. Becky is irritated with what Charlotte is doing to her by putting her as an attraction for all to see. The wrestlers around are either mesmerized or amused. Charlotte comes near Becky's tub to give her a glass of iced-tea.

"Charlotte, let me out. This is ridiculous," said Becky.

"Becky Doll, today is your rest day so today you will not do training but only rest," said Charlotte as she playfully splashed some water at her.

"You have made me a joke," said Becky.

"Not joke but a beautiful attraction for all," smiled Charlotte.

"I am not staying here. I am coming out," said Becky.

"Dare you come out, Becky Doll. I will chain your feet inside the tub and put lots of ice in the water. So just lay stay there quietly and enjoy," threatened Charlotte with an evil smile.

"Charlotte," Becky raised her voice horrified.

"Shhh," said Charlotte with a smile putting a finger on Becky's lips to shut her up, "Just relax."

Becky is confused on why Charlotte is not treating her too badly like Nikki is doing to Brie but only doing harmless things to her.

"If you need something then let me know," smiled Charlotte and left from there leaving Becky more irritated.

Seth who was training with Dean and Roman in one of the rings glances at Becky some of the times.

"Can't spend your day without looking at Becky," teased Dean.

"She is looking so pretty like some animated movie character and hot like some TV ad model," said Seth with a smile.

Before Becky could catch him looking at her he looked away. Becky sipped her iced-tea while looking around at other wrestlers training.

"I hope some other guy don't fall for her. Then you will have a competition," teased Roman.

"Roman please," said Seth irritated.

"Just kidding," said Roman.

Just then they saw Dolph Ziggler smiling in Becky's direction and going near her tub. Becky is not pleased to see him approaching her. Shield especially Seth is not happy seeing it. Becky ignored him by not looking at him. Dolph comes near her.

"You are so looking so beautiful," flirted Dolph.

"Thanks," said Becky.

"Can we meet in the evening for a coffee?" asked Dolph.

"Authority won't allow me. If they see you near me then they won't spare you. Every member will beat you up and do their finishing moves on you," replied Becky with fake concern.

Dolph gets scared.

"I will talk later," said Dolph and quickly left from there.

Becky chuckled and splashed a little water playfully seeing him go.

"Such a coward he is," said Roman.

"Becky handled him well," said Dean.

"I feel like punching that playboy for setting his eyes on my Becky. He changes girlfriends here every few months and now dared to flirt with Becky," said Seth fuming in anger.

"Relax buddy. The way Becky scared him I doubt he will flirt with her again," said Dean.

"Good for him," said Seth.