Preview: Becky As Charlotte's Slave

Charlotte arrives on next Raw after Hell In A Cell with Becky by her side. Becky had to live in Charlotte's house for a month under her watchful eyes so she neither tries to run nor plan with her enemies behind her back. Surprisingly and thankfully, unlike Nikki who was making her one month slave Brie carry her luggage Charlotte was carrying her own luggage instead of making Becky do it. As Charlotte entered her personal dressing room with Becky, she started taking away her clothes, shoes, makeup, accessories and other things except her Diva Slayer backpack, ring gear and ring shoes from her.

"Charlotte I mean Ma'am, how can you take my things without my consent?" asked Becky shockingly.

"I don't need consent to take away my slave's things because I own you. In the same way, I own your things too," replied Charlotte with an evil smile.

She then proceeded to take half of the foods items and snacks Becky had in her suitcase. Becky raised her eyebrows in shock.

"As I said earlier, I own your things too. Be grateful that I only took half of it," said Charlotte, "Now, you are coming with me to Authority office. I have some gifts for you," smiled Charlotte.

Becky wonders what gifts she is talking about.

Charlotte makes Becky dress up in stylish girly clothes mostly short ones now and then with suitable sandals even calling her 'Becky Doll' saying she will play 'Becky Dress Up Games' with her. Another surprising thing is Charlotte let Becky call her by name after some time instead of Ma'am or Mistress.

Becky was forced to remain in Authority office with Charlotte or be anywhere Charlotte is there because they did not want her to talk to any of their enemies behind their back.

Becky was approached by Bayley, Paige, Nia Jax and Beth Phoenix to be 5th member for Survivor Series match of Team Authority vs Team Rebel in 5 vs 5 Elimination Match. Becky was about to agree but Charlotte did not let her speak.

"Becky Doll, I don't allow you to be part of Team Rebel and fight against Team Authority," said Charlotte and took her away from there.

Becky had accompanied Charlotte for a face-off between Team Authority and Team Rebel. She was made to wear a loose halter light blue dress that went till her mid-thighs with matching hairband and flat sandals. Team Rebel had made returning Gail Kim their 5th member. She had a staring session with Kharma who was part of Team Authority due to their rivalry in rival wrestling company. Team Authority also had Sasha Banks and Alexa Banks but yet to have their 5th member.

"Team Rebel got their 5th member but we did not yet got their 5th member," said Kharma.

"Yes, we have to find our 5th member soon," said Charlotte.

She then looks at Becky and gives an evil smile shocking Becky who understood what's in her evil mind.

"We have our 5th member here itself who is none other than my Becky Doll. She will be 5th member of Team Authority," smiled Charlotte.

"Charlotte, I won't fight for Team Authority," said Becky.

"I am not asking you but telling you, Becky Doll," said Charlotte, "You are supposed to do whatever I say to you for a month."

Stephanie comes to the ring.

"Since both teams got their all members I think it's time for you all to do the contract signing," said Stephanie.

All 5 members of Team Rebel signed the contract. Charlotte, Alexa, Sasha and Kharma signed the contract.

"What are you waiting for, Becky Doll? You also sign the contract," smiled Charlotte, "This will be our first Survivor Series match after entering main roster with both of us in the same team.

"I won't," said Becky defiantly.

"Don't act stupid. Just sign the contract or face the consequences," said Charlotte in a serious tone shoving her near the table and handing her the pen.

Becky signs unwillingly looking sad as Charlotte, Sasha, Alexa, Kharma and Stephanie smirks while Team Rebel looks tensed.

"Good Girl," taunts Charlotte with a smile pulling her cheeks playfully.

Becky takes her hands away from her cheeks and stares at her displeased.

"You are committing a mistake by  forcing me to join Team Authority, Charlotte. I will make sure your team losses," said Becky strongly.

"You will make sure that you don't do any stupidity, Sweetie. You will fight for Team Authority honestly and won't turn on them. If you dare to do this then your slave period to Charlotte will extend for another month," said Stephanie with a smirk.

Charlotte smirked too while Becky is shocked.

"This is not right," said Becky.

"Didn't I say during our contract signing for Hell In A Cell match that I will crush all your so-called righteousness? So I have just started, Darling," smiled Charlotte and laughed aloud as Becky stared at her helplessly.