10. Becky's Helplessness Continues

Becky accompanies Charlotte to the ring for her opening match on Raw against Layla. Charlotte humiliates Becky in front of the audience. The crowd is astonished to see Becky in different get up.

"Hello everyone, I would like to introduce my slave Becky Doll to all of you. I am very fortunate to own a beautiful, gorgeous, hot, sexy Raw Women's title-holder imported slave from Dublin, Ireland all for myself for one whole month," smiled Charlotte as she circled Becky and laughed aloud.

Becky is pissed off and stares at her angrily while Charlotte simply smiled. The crowd booed Charlotte. Charlotte signalled Becky to stand outside the ring as Layla made her entry. It took only a couple of minutes for Charlotte to defeat Layla. After defeating Layla via pinfall, Charlotte signalled Becky to come to the ring and raise her hand in victory. Becky comes to the ring and raised her hand but pressed it and twisted it a little.

"I told you to only raise my hand not hurt it," said Charlotte amusingly as she pulled out her hand.

She came before Becky and said, "You look always in anger. You may be always thinking that after this one month pass then you will get back at me."

Becky looks shocked.

"No need to be shocked, Becky Doll. I have been your friend for enough long to know this much about you on what you may be thinking," smiled Charlotte, "Why to wait for a month when I will help you to vent your anger right now? It's necessary to vent one's anger for better mental health and peace."

She grabbed her hand and took her near the announcers table before leaving her hand.

"Now slap," ordered Charlotte.

Becky was about to slap Charlotte but Charlotte stopped her midway.

"Not me but you will slap Jerry Lawler," ordered Charlotte smiling which shocked Becky, Jerry Lawler, Michael Cole, JBL and others.

"Now what this new nonsense, Charlotte? I will not slap Jerry Lawler," said Becky defiantly.

Just then everyone heard Shield's theme music.

Sierra. Hotel. India. Echo. Lima. Delta...SHIELD.

Shield emerged from the crowd and came near the ring. They grabbed chairs and came before both the women.

"I knew that like most of the times you will defy my order again so I am prepared for it," replied Charlotte with an evil smile, "Either you slap Jerry Lawler or Shield will deal with him in their way."

Becky was horrified as Charlotte and Shield smirked at her. She recalled Big Show being blackmailed to hit Dusty Rhodes the same day.

"Come on, Becky Doll. Slap him or you won't be able to see what will happen next," threatened Charlotte.

With a guilty look, Becky raised her hand and slapped Jerry.

"Not satisfied. Slap harder," ordered Charlotte.

Becky looked hesitant shocked by her new order.

Shield came closer. Roman pulled Jerry out of his chair and made made him stand on the floor.

Charlotte signalled Becky to slap harder which she did out of helplessness.

"That's better," smiled Charlotte satistied.

"This was too much, Charlotte," said Becky.

"Not at all," laughed Charlotte along with Shield while Becky looked horrified along with Jerry.

"You are reacting as if you never wanted to do this," whispered Dean to her.

This triggered Becky into recalling her complaining about Jerry to Dean, Roman, Seth, Charlotte saying that she wants to slap Jerry one day due to degrading commentary on women.