9. Charlotte's Slave Becky Doll

Charlotte arrives at her house with Becky. She takes her to her room.

"You may be familiar to this house and this room as you came many times as my bestie, as my sister. But now you came here as my slave," said Charlotte.

Becky looks around the room and remember their good moments.

"You will stay in my room like always when you come here," said Charlotte, "After changing your clothes, make a cup of coffee for me. Make for yourself too if you want. As for food, I will order from outside since we both are tired."

Becky nods her head. She goes to the washroom to wash herself and change her clothes.

"I can't make her work like a slave but just for showing I can have her make coffee and cook food," thinks Charlotte.

Becky makes 2 cups of coffee and brings it in the hall where Charlotte was reading a magazine. She keeps it on the coffee table.

"Thanks," said Charlotte as she took the cup.

They had their coffee silently.

Meanwhile, Seth was sitting in his room looking at some photos of himself and Becky on his phone.

"Everything was so good between us. Don't know why you started changing so much," said Seth.

He then sees many social media posts commenting on disaster ending to RollYnch dur to Seth betraying Becky in her match against Charlotte. He can't get Becky's shock and hurt expressions from his mind as a reaction to his act. He recalls his talk with Becky where she said he is not worthy of even her hate before telling him to leave her alone. He has tears in his eyes.

"I hope everything goes alright between us. Whatever I did tonight was to bring you closer to me but instead I drove you away even more," said Seth sadly.

At Charlotte's house, both are eating food ordered by Charlotte. After they are done, Charlotte told Becky to go to sleep while she will come after after washing the cups they used. Becky goes to Charlotte's room and thinks why Charlotte is washing cups herself instead of telling her to do. She brushed off the thoughs and lied down to sleep. She dozed off soon due to being tired and stressed after so much happenings tonight. Charlotte who entered the bedroom after some time smiled seeing her fast asleep.

"In some days, we will be friends again," smiled Charlotte.

She lied down next to her and slept after some time.

Next morning, Charlotte made Becky cook breakfast and lunch but it's her who washed the dishes instead of making Becky do it. She also would order her to make coffee or any drink whenever she wants but would wash the cups herself. They hardly talked except when Charlotte wanted something from her. Both worked out and rested together before getting ready to leave for Raw event.

Charlotte arrives on Raw with Becky by her side. Both are wearing casuals that is T-Shirt, pants with leather jacket like they usually wear when they are not in the ring. Surprisingly and thankfully, unlike Nikki who was making her one month slave Brie carry her luggage Charlotte was carrying her own luggage instead of making Becky do it. Still Becky knew Charlotte won't let her live in peace especially after what all she did yesterday to her. And she rightly guessed.

As Charlotte entered her personal dressing room with Becky, she told her that both will share same dressing room so it had Charlotte & Becky nameplate on the door. Becky was shocked.

"Why can't I have my own dressing room?" asked Becky.

"Because as your owner I have to keep an eye on you," replied Charlotte.