6. Authority's Plotting Against Becky Lynch

Later that night in a hotel in Authority's office after Raw goes off air and cameras turned off.

"Tonight what happened was too much. Becky should mind her own business." said Steph.

"That girl needs to be stopped. Tonight she would have gotten badly injured had I and Charlotte did not come to her aid and she may either lost her next title defense or worse had to vacate her title. Brie who was around would not be able to help her," said Seth.

"She started the fight by slapping me when I was only giving her reality check," said Charlotte, "How long would I put up with her for insulting me and putting me down?"

"But she still had some old Becky left in her when she praised me for using Nikki to separate the Bella sisters as she still is not fond of Divas. She also did not had intention to help Brie till she got to know that I made that dangerous match to get back at her," said Steph.

"She also helped us in retaining my and Roman's titles by warning us about Big Show. She was also happy at us retaining our titles while watching the match backstage," said Seth.

He told them about her warning in Authority office earlier and their talks backstage.

"That's a very good thing. She really has old Becky still in her which shows up sometimes. But what she did tonight in Brie's match was wrong. Wonder what she will do next which she should not do? We need to stop her from completely becoming a rebel," said Charlotte.

"Are you not angry with Becky for what she did by starting the fight?" asked Dean.

"I am angry but can never hate her. What all I said tonight was in anger what all Becky said she actually meant it. She said I became her enemy since I joined Authority," replied Charlotte.

"She need to stop fighting against us when she won't be able to win. She may have won many times earlier in NXT and even main roster be it inside or outside the ring but this time she is messing up with Authority itself," said Randy.

"There are several women ready to be 2nd female member of Authority but we are not taking them as we only want Becky since she was our friend," said Roman.

"We need to stop her from siding with our enemies," said Steph.

"There is one way to stop this and bring Becky back to our side," said HHH.

"What?" asked Steph.

"Book Becky vs Charlotte in Champion vs Champion Non-Title at Hell In A Cell in a similar stipulation match like Nikki vs Brie that loser has to be winner's slave for a month. Its true that both women has 50-50% chance of winning but we will make sure Becky does not win. I will make the theme of the match as Falls Count Anywhere match so that anyone of us can stop her from winning," replied HHH, "This will be the Downfall Of Miss Goody Two Shoes and Return Of Diva Slayer. We need to punish Becky to make her regret for rejecting our offers repeatedly, for constantly siding with our enemies, for helping Brie tonight and her instigating brawl with Charlotte. She needs to get a reality check that she can't fight alone against us and will only face defeat just like other rebels did."

"This is wrong. I don't agree with degrading Becky this low," said Seth, "She was my friend. She did a lot for me and her other friends even getting into Men's Matches."

"And now today she got into Divas' Matches," said Steph, "Isn't this her degrading herself? Did you see how she ran to Brie's aid and ended up getting beaten by multiple women and nearly injured? First she sympathesized with Nikki when I put her in handicap matches and now with Brie when in NXT she made their lives hell along with Charlotte and other NXT women till they left NXT. Now all of a sudden she is getting concern for them and fighting with us every week siding with them and our other enemies. Because we like Becky as our own we are tolerating her nonsense otherwise she would be competing in handicap matches every week with Beth, Tamina, Nia, Kharma and even Charlotte. But she is taking our leniency for granted which is why we have to do something. She helped us creating Women's Revolution and I can't let her ruin it. "