2. Seth-Becky First Meeting

Seth recalls his first meeting with Becky.

Flashback:

2 years ago, NXT Men and NXT Women were merged and now they started appearing at the same venue instead of separate venues. NXT Men had Pros(mentors) each while NXT Women did not anymore.

Seth Rollins had his Pro in Ryback who hardly motivated him but mostly bullied him and would even hit him. On one episode, both walking at a catering saw an orange-haired woman in T-Shirt and jeans standing nearby looking different than many other female wrestlers doing something on her phone.

"You rat, go and call that chick 'Slut'," said Ryback.

"I won't do it, Sir. It's wrong," said Seth.

"Don't teach me what's right and wrong. You rat," shouted Ryback and slapped him hard.

It caught Becky's attention. She came near them.

"Is there any problem?" asked the woman.

Ryback stared at Seth and then replied to her, "This man called you 'Slut'. I told him to not to call any woman like this but he don't listen."

Seth is shocked at his lie. The woman stares angrily at Seth raising her hand near him while Ryback smirks but to his and even Seth's shock, she instead slaps Ruback hard across the face causing him to stumble in half.

"Why you slapped me instead of him?" asked Ryback.

"Because I saw and heard everything," replied the woman sternly, "Also I heard a lot about your reputation of bullying here."

Ryback is shocked at her reply and angered at her slap. Seth is impressed with her. Both recognise the woman.

"Becky Lynch, what the hell?" shouted Ryback.

"I will show you the hell if you ever insult any woman again," replied Becky firmly warning him by pointing her finger at his face, "So you better never insult any woman again. Also don't bully your Rookie I mean Seth again."

"You go to your kitchen to cook food because that's where you women belong," taunted Ryback.

"I can cook food but what about you? You will starve during a crisis," taunted back Becky, "So you better learn to cook because it's a life skill not gender role, you moron. Because stomach does not fills with Chips and Nachos."

Ryback goes from there pissed with her.

"Thanks for standing up for me along with yourself," said Seth.

"You need to stand up to a bully like him. We NXT women got rid of untalented divas who were made our pros but were no match for us," said Becky.

"Yes I heard about NXT women getting rid of their Pros and 2 NXT women Diva Slayer and Terror Queen made sure they are out," said Seth, "I have heard several stories of them hating old wrestlers who were selected by looks over skills so much that they hit them and encourages other NXT women to hit them or torture them"

"I am Diva Slayer," smiles Becky, "Terror Queen also known as Charlotte is my bestie. In fact, she is my sister. She is in the locker room and I came to eat something."

Seth is stunned on knowing she is Diva Slayer. He finds her beautiful too but to him she looks like no nonsense woman.

"I liked how you refused to call me what he told you even after knowing that you will be harassed for not listening to him," said Becky.