Preview: Shield's Dilemma To Make Becky Lose The Match

Shield are in Men's Locker Room talking about upcoming match of Becky Lynch vs Charlotte Flair which will make the loser as winner's slave for a month.

"I don't understand how we will be able to make Becky lose the match or stop her from winning," said Seth, "She is our Becky. She is our friends even before Shield was formed. You two did not had a good beginning with her but she was my friend since my first day in merged NXT."

"Even we are not understanding how we will be able to do this to her. But we have to do this if we want her back," said Dean.

"It will hard for me to do it," said Seth.

"It will be hard for me and Dean too, Seth. She is our little sister after all," said Roman.

"And she is my lo...," Seth stopped before completing the word but other two figured out what he meant.

Both of them would doubt from a long time on Seth's feelings regarding Becky being more than friends due to him behind always standing by her even engaging her in different things and watching over her food and sleep when she would be depressed and cry a lot due to negative comments on her by some personalities related to wrestling like Vince Russo and John Laurinitis who preferred women as eye candies over actual wrestlers. They would doubt on Becky's feelings regarding Seth too being more than friends due to the way she always stood by Seth even getting ready to fight and torture anyone for him of which even they both were victims multiple times.

"Seth, we are not shocked to hear this about her from," said Dean.

"But if I something to her tonight she won't ever forgive me for that and I may lose her forever," said Seth.

"She may angry with you but later she will understand why you did that," said Roman.

"I hope so," said Seth and other two nods.

"Charlotte is not Nikki. She won't make Becky's life miserable like Nikki already started doing with Brie. She may be mean to her in the starting but later she won't be like that," said Dean.

"I know that she won't be mean to her for long. That's why this one month slave stipulation was made for their match. Charlotte still loves Becky a lot," said Seth.

"She only wants to make her realise why she should side with us instead of their enemies," said Roman.

"Tonight's match will be very brutal for both the women with such a tough theme of Falls Count Anywhere. But unfortunately Becky will have to lose somehow," said Seth sadly.

"The worst part is all Authority members including new member Kane will have to spread in every part of the venue to make sure Becky loses," said Dean.

"Betraying our dear friend will hurt us a lot but we have to do it for her own good only," said Roman.

Three of them talked some more before they got alert as Becky Lynch vs Charlotte Flair was announced.