Preview: Lunatic Fringe's Revenge On Diva Slayer

Dean talks about how he once got his revenge on Becky by kidnapping her to Ambrose Asylum.

"I got to have my revenge on her by using her own lipstick taser on her backstage when she and Seth were planning to put me in a pit for hours after tying me up," said Dean.

Flashback:

Becky was backstage toying with a lipstick while on phone with Seth.

"Seth, tonight we are going to enjoy a new show called Lunatic Fringe In The Pit. It will be so fun to see him tied and struggling in the 10 feet pit in a forest while we both enjoy popcorn," said Becky as she laughed revealing that the lipstick is actually a lipstick taser.

While she was still on phone, a person in hoodie came from back and snatched her lipstick. Before she could react, he opened the lipstick case and applied the taser to her neck causing her to let out a cry and become unconscious. She was about to fall down but he held her and puts her over his one shoulder. With his free hand, he puts her phone which still had call running to his ear. He heard Seth's voice. He takes her inside the back of his truck and puts the call on speaker. He placed her on the small cot which was in the truck.

"Becky, are you there? Why you cried? Where should I meet you to discuss more about Lunatic Fringe In The Pit Show?" came Seth's voice as Dean smirked as he takes out a black metal handcuffs from a box.

"Sorry bro, there is change in the plan. Now the new show will be 'Diva Slayer's First Trip To Ambrose Asylum' or 'Diva Slayer Gets Slayed By Lunatic Fringe'," replied Dean as he smirks while placing her each wrists in the metal cuffs in front of her which was attached by one feet chain.

"Dean, you won't do anything to her," said Seth.

"Then come and take her back," said Dean as he gets into the driver's seat and drives off.

Becky opens her eyes to find herself in a cell like small room and was shocked to see her hands restrained in a metal cuff in front of her. She could move her hands since metal attached to the cuffs was a foot longer. She looks around to see no one and the cell is locked.

"Charlotte, Alexa, Sasha, Paige or anyone who locked me here, stop this prank and get me out," shouted Becky while Dean who was hiding on the side of her cell door was chuckling.

Becky heard no response.

"I said get me out," shouted Becky and then her eyes went to a big DA logo on the wall.

She recognized the logo and recalled how it was Dean who tased her with her own weapon.

"Dean, I know its you only. Come here and get me out," shouted Becky.

Dean comes in front of her cell.

"Welcome to the Ambrose Asylum, Becky Lynch," said Dean with a devilish grin, "Tonight, a history is made because for the first time a woman is brought here by me. That also a Diva Slayer. I am honoured to have you here. I hope you have a good time."

"Once I get out of here and Seth comes to look for me then its you who will be turned into a history. You will regret for bringing me here, Dean Ambrose," threatened Becky, "You will regret for coming to NXT and crossing ways with us. You are playing with fire."

"Right now, you play with your cute little friends," smiled Dean and emptied a plastic bag inside her cell causing 15-20 small frogs to hop out with some moving towards her.

He then picks up a large tub of popcorn and starts eating it while smirking as he enjoyed seeing her moving here and there in the cell struggling to dodge the frogs with her cuffed hands. Because of his this torture method on her, she could not even lie down to sleep because if she does so then the frogs will climb over her and she could not even sit at one place without moving around because of she sits at one place then also the frogs will climb over her.

"Dean, you moron. Get me out," shouted Becky irritated with him having popcorn watching her.

"Have fun, Lunatic Little Sister. You can kiss all these frogs one by one to see whether one of them turns out to be your Prince Charming," said Dean with a grin and laughed in a lunatic way.

"Shut up, you filthy creep," shouted Becky annoyingly.

"This is what happens when you mess with Dean Ambrose. I am sure you won't ever forget this day, Becky Lynch," said Dean with an evil smirk and laughed again in a lunatic way still having popcorn while enjoying her plight.

He left from there still laughing while she kept on shouting his name and dodging the frogs.

---

The 3 laughed thinking about that.

"You should do this again with her and this time I and Charlotte will ourselves help you instead of coming to rescue her. She deserves this torture again for siding with our enemies while ditching all of us one by one," said Seth as he smiled imagining Becky in that position again.

"This time I doubt she will be able to bear the torture for even few minutes compared to that time when she lasted for an hour till you and Charlotte rescued her because I don't think she is that strong now as she is slowly turning weak like Divas," said Dean smiling, "That video when it was posted on WWE YouTube channel got 100M+ in just 24 hours and now has 500m+ views."

"Yes. It attracted viewers faster than any nonsense videos featuring Divas," smiled Roman.

"I miss that Becky. I don't know what would it take to bring that Becky back," said Seth sadly.

Here all were heels in the past too so it was clashing of villains with villains. Again reminding that its a villains story with everything from villains point of view.