5. Besties Turn Enemies

The following night, Brie was put into a handicap match by Nikki against Summer Rae and Cameron with Brie managing to defeat them after some efforts which did not pleased Nikki and Steph. Becky did not shown any concern as she was still very much not in Divas' support over Superstars'. To teach a lesson to Becky for not agreeing to participate in handicap match, she thought of a more dangerous match for Brie next week.

Next week on Raw, Steph called Becky in Authority office where only both were there.

"I want you to join other women in Brie's handicap match tonight," said Steph.

"And I still don't agree," said Becky.

Steph was frustrated.

"Just because I refused to participate in Nikki and then Brie's handicap matches you accused me to be a Diva Sympathizer. What about you giving Diva Nikki the favour to torture Brie?" asked Becky.

"Good question, Sweetie," replied Steph, "Look, I have no fondness for Nikki like I have for you, Charlotte and other Women Superstars. I only using Nikki to separate the sisters," replied Steph.

"Nice," praised Becky genuinely.

Steph noticed that she still has old Becky inside her.

"Okay then Brie's opponents for tonight are Eva Marie and Rosa Mendes," said Steph.

"Cool," said Becky unaffected.

"But there is a catch. Sasha and Alexa are joining them making it 4-on-1 handicap match for Brie. And there is one more catch that Brie will have her one hand tied," smiled Steph.

"Stephanie, this is too much. 2-on-1 was enough," said Becky shocked.

"If you agreed to participate then it would be only you, Eva and Rosa with Brie using both her hands," said Steph, "But since you refused I had to look for other options."

"So you are doing this to get back at me. I will only go and help her," said Becky.

She was about to leave the office but Charlotte and Seth entered and came before her.

"I knew you would take such a step so I was prepared," smiled Steph and (to Charlotte-Seth)I have to do some work. Till I return, make sure your dear friend don't leave the office."

Becky is shocked while the trio smirked. Steph then leaves the room. Brie's match was about to start which she was watching sitting on the couch with Charlotte and Seth . After Brie's entry, Nikki was introducing her 4 opponents who made their entry. Nikki was near the ramp watching over the ring. Becky got up to leave the office to help Brie but she was immediately pulled down by Charlotte.

"I won't let you spoil such a nice match," said Charlotte.

"So Stephanie appointed you both as my guards?" asked Becky sarcastically.

"Yes," replied Seth smiling, "And this may happen every week."

"I am not going to put up with this," said Becky.

"You have to, Honey," said Seth.

Becky saw the referee tying Brie's one hand and quickly stood up and started leaving. Charlotte and Seth immediately came in front of her.

"Where do you think you going?" asked Seth.

"Go and sit there quietly," said Charlotte.

"You both can't stop me now," saying this she pushed Charlotte on the couch.

Seth was about to grab her but she pushed him on the floor and blurted out something in low voice.

"Seth, you should guard your title more than me because tonight something may happen in your and Roman's tag team title defence against Rhodes brothers. A high and mighty force whom you all wronged from long and got rid of recently has his eyes on his tormentors. This is a warning from one Champion to another Champion," said Becky and ran out of the office as fast as she could.