11. Charlotte Supports Becky

Becky is sitting quietly in Authority office upset with forced to sign the contract to fight for Team Authority. Shield has gone for a fight where the fight was earlier of Dean vs Big E for Dean's US Title which Dean retained but GM Brad Maddox made is 6 Men Tag Teams Match between Shield and Big E and USOs after Shield interfered in the match with USOs coming to save Big E. Becky gets up to go somewhere. Only Becky, Charlotte and Stephanie were there in the office. HHH and Randy too had gone for some work.

"Where are you going?" asked Charlotte.

"Washroom," replied Becky, "Do you want to come there too with me?"

Charlotte is shocked while Stephanie chuckles. Charlotte signals Becky to keep her phone outside only which she did in irritation.

Eva Marie backstage was complaining to other Divas about Becky. Her left arm is in a sling.

"That Becky has put me in Disarmher Bar so hard so that my arm is injured. I am going to complain against her to Stephanie taking opportunity of her hatred towards her," said Eva.

"Don't do it. You will only get in trouble," said Cameron.

"She is right. Stephanie will support Becky only over you even if she is hating Becky nowadays. Also she is in Team Authority for Survivor Series match," said Rosa Mendes.

"No I will complain about her. I am sure Stephanie will listen to me and punish Becky because she hates her now and is already troubling her with Charlotte. Becky also is getting compliments on her beauty just because she dressed up like a woman tonight. She is getting more compliments than we ever got. I will make her pay for this too," said Eva.

"Eva, don't do anything stupid. You don't know how dangerous Authority is. If you get in their bad book then they won't spare you. See how they are troubling Becky now who is one of the Top female wresler and a badass woman. Imagine what they will do to you if you anger them," Cameron tried to make her understand.

Eva did not listen to her.

"Stephanie will surely listen to me. I will get Becky on more trouble than she is right now," said Eva and left from there making Cameron and Rosa tensed.

Back in Authority office, Becky came out of the washroom.

"I hope you did not tried to run away from window," joked Charlotte.

"Will you just shut up?" asked Becky annoyingly but Charlotte simply chuckled annoying her further.

"Becky, there is a Battle Royal Match tonight where the winner will challenge your title," said Stephanie, "Since you did not defend your title in yesterday's Hell In A Cell PPV and won't get to defend in upcoming Survivor Series PPV due to you being in Team Authority you need to defend your title before Survivor Series."

"But I defended it last week," said Becky.

"That match was a joke which did not last even a minute," said Stephanie, "I know you just had a brutal match yesterday. So when you are going to face the winner of the Battle Royal will be decided on the basis of the winner."

Just then, Eva entered.

"Eva, what are you doing here?" asked Stephanie uninterested.

"Stephanie, I am here to complain against Becky for what she did to my arm last week," said Eva, "(pointing to the sling)Look at th condition. My left arm injured due to her using Disarmher Bar too hard on me. It's been a week and it's still hurting."

Becky is shocked thinking Stephanie will do something to trouble her using this opportunity but what she said next surprised her.

"Eva, it's sad that your arm is still hurting but you can't blame Becky for it. We all have seen the match. Becky did not used even half the force she used on Charlotte yesterday while applying Disarmher Bar on her but still she is okay and not complaining and blaming Becky."