Preview: Becky Saving Dean From AJ Lee's Kiss

Seeing Becky's backstage interview on AJ on TV Screen Shield recalls an old incident.

Flashback:

Few months back, Seth-Roman are defending their Tag Team titles against Dolph Ziggler and Big E Langston. Dean is by Seth-Roman ringside while AJ Lee is by Dolph-Big E ringside. AJ in an attempt to distract Roman who was handling Big E jumped into Dean's arms and was about to grab his head and smooch him but a person wearing a hoodie and a black pant cane from front row and pulled away AJ from Dean before raising her and slamming her hard to the floor. Shield guessed the person on seeing the move and their guessed turned out to be right when the person lifted it's hood revealing herself as Becky Lynch whose hair was tied in a ponytail. She unzipped her hoodie to reveal a black T-shirt with NXT printed on it. Dolph who is furious at her hurting his girlfriend charges at her but before he could reach her he received a superkick from Seth. Seth and Dean shared a smile while Dean hits Dolph with Dirty Deeds. Seth, Dean, Becky started hitting him unseen by referee who is paying attention to Roman and Big E. Roman picks up the win after spearing Big E. The referee raises the hands of Seth and Roman after which both hugs Dean and Becky too. By then, AJ and Dolph gets up.

"How dare you hurt my girlfriend?" asked Dolph in anger.

"The important thing is not me hurting your girlfriend but your girlfriend kissing any guy at any time and you are not having any problem with it. Wow! Such an open-minded boyfriend you are, Dolph" replied Becky coolly.

Dolph was again about to charge at her angrily but Shield glared at him making him back up.

"Lunatic Little Sister, Thank God you came and saved me from this woman," said Dean.

"You Welcome, Dean. I already warned you guys before the match to remain alert because this crazy Diva can touch you anywhere and kiss you at any time. Good that I was here. Anyways, soon we NXT women will invade main roster and rule over Divas," said Becky.

"You NXT goons will never succeed," said AJ in anger, "Just because you women are attacking us Divas from last few weeks does not mean you will get your way."

"We are not goons, bimbo but we are actual women wrestlers. We will invade the main roster at any time and bring Women's Revolution by ending Diva Era. I warn you to stay away from Shield and never try to do what you were about to do to Dean with any of them or I will sue you for touching a person inappropriately without consent. Not every guy has come here to receive kisses from you," said Becky clearly pointing a finger at her.

AJ as well as Dolph and Big E are shocked while Shield smirks. They left for the backstage.

Backstage, Shield were with Becky, Charlotte and Alexa Bliss. Charlotte and Alexa were also wearing NXT T-shirts like Becky with black pants.

"Tonight, Dean got saved from getting traumatized for life due to AJ's kiss," said Charlotte.

"Dean almost had privilege of receiving kiss from that cutie," teased Alexa.

"Oh please stop you both," said Dean embarassed while others laughed.

"It's not funny, guys. And Seth-Roman, you both too may have been kissed by her," said Dean.

"Now it can't happen since Becky threatened her nicely," said Roman.

"If she kisses any of you then what we will do to her after that will make her scared 100 times even before kissing her own boyfriend," said Becky.

"Now, we need to go back to your NXT training," said Alexa, "We will keep appearing at any time till we don't make our official debut on main roster."

"Okay," said Roman.

"Becky, you have a fight with Kharma tonight so take care," said Seth with a smile.

"I will, Seth," said Becky smiling back.

The women turned to leave. Seth kept looking at Becky as she was going with Charlotte and Alexa. Roman and Dean doubted Seth seeing Becky as more than his best friend with the way he kept looking at her.
---

"AJ was stupid to mess with Becky after the way she dealt with her earlier. Tonight, she won't spare her," said Seth.

Roman and Dean nodded agreeing with his words.