7. A Heartbreaking Betrayal

Backstage, Charlotte is interviewed by Renee.

"You look unhappy with Becky giving Eva a chance for her title," said Renee.

"Becky has drastically lowered her standard from defending her title from women like Kharma and Alexa to direct Eva. Looks like she is desperate to look powerful even if it means having a match with a Diva Search Winner for less than a month because she may be scared to fight with me this Sunday," mocks Charlotte.

Becky watching the interview on TV screen somewhere else is pissed.

Some time later, Becky is interviewed by Renee.

"What do you have to say about Charlotte's statement for you?" asked Renee.

"From the time we had that brawl last week in Authority office, Charlotte is constantly putting me down no matter what I do. She constantly accuses me me of eventually turning into Diva even if I clearly shut Eva on her Ewww-lution nonsense. She is flying high just because she has an entire army to back her up while I am alone. If Charlotte wants to play dirty then I also won't step back," said Becky strongly.

Charlotte watching the interview on TV screen somewhere else smirks at it.

"Darling, no matter how much efforts you do this Sunday, the winner is already decided," thinks Charlotte.

4 days later on Smack Down, Charlotte has a non-title match against. Paige attempts Kirifuda Clutch but Charlotte twists it into Figure-Eight Lock and wins via Paige tapping out.

After winning, Charlotte takes the mic and says in a mocking tine, "Becky Darling, this Sunday I will make you tap out the same way and after that what will happen you are smart enough to figure out."

Becky enters the ring.

"Was last week's Spear not enough that you again want to get beaten by me?" laughs Charlotte, "Looks like you won't be in a position to fight with me on Sunday if you keep running into me like this."

Charlotte was about to Spear her but Becky who had enough of her taunts blocks it and gives Bexploder to her knocking her down shocking Charlotte.

"This is for what you did to me on Raw after my match with Eva," said Becky strongly on mic as she got into her face, "My dear elder sister, just because last week you got lucky to knock me down does not mean you will get to do it again. This is only a small part of what your younger sister will do to you this Sunday."

She drops the mic and goes towards the ramp. Charlotte sits up and both women stares angrily at each other.

The eventful night that is Hell In A Cell PPV arrived. Shield successfully defended their Tag Team titles against Rhodes Brothers and The USOS in a Triple Threat Match. Dean Ambrose successfully defended his US Title against Dolph Ziggler. Brie Bella lost to Nikki Bella causing her to become her one month slave in which if Brie refuses to listen to any of Nikki's order she has to leave WWE. Becky Lynch and Charlotte Flair's has no such clause of a loser having to leave WWE on not following order. Daniel Bryan vs Randy Orton is Main Event while Becky Lynch vs Charlotte Flair match is 3rd last one.

Becky and Charlotte are getting ready for their match in their respective dressing rooms.

"If I win this match then I can pull Charlotte out of Authority and we can be besties again," thinks Becky.

"If I win this match then I will bring Becky closer to Authority and we will be besties again," thinks Charlotte.

Shield are in Men's Locker Room talking about upcoming match of Becky Lynch vs Charlotte Flair which will make the loser as winner's slave for a month.