3. Heel RollYnch vs Heel Dean

Dean is reminded about the times when Becky would help Seth in beating him up.

Flashback:

Incident 1:

Next week of Pinky Hair incident. Dean attacks Seth backstage. Seth fights back. Becky who was around went near them. She then sees a ladder and climbs few steps on it. She then jumps near Dean giving flying missile kicks on his face giving upper hand to Seth. She then removes a net from her bag and throws over Dean covering him with it. 

"See The Lion And The Mouse story happening here," said Becky coolly to Seth, "Except that there will be no mouse to cut his net. (Clapping her hands)Get him Seth. Get him Seth. Yayyy."

She and Seth then starts beating him up while Dean gets irritated with both of them.

Incident 2:

2 weeks later of that net incident, Seth defends his NXT title match against Dean. Becky comes to the ringside after sometime and waved at Seth which irritated Dean. Dean was beating down Seth at a point. When referee was not watching, Becky entered the ring and hits Dean hard on his face with her metal bracelet wrapped right wrist knocking him down followed with a curb stomp from Seth for the win to retain his title. Referee has not seen her cheating as she quickly left the ring after hitting Dean with the bracelet. She again came to the ring to celebrate his retaining his title. Seth and Becky fist bumps each other while Dean looks pissed at them. 

Seth and Becky are backstage sitting on a bench.

"Many are bashing you saying you cheated to help me win," said Seth amusingly.

"Let them abuse. Bloody Goody Two Shoes. Thinking themselves heroes and heroines but show their hypocrisy many times," laughed Becky and then says with a smile, "By the way, Dean is not some hero but he also comes in villain category like us."

He held her wrist and brushed her bracelet.

"You hit Dean with it," chuckled Seth.

"Then did you expect a 5'6" 60 kg woman to powerbomb a 6'4" 100 kg man?" laughed Becky, "Of course, I had to use a defence technique. This female bracelet looks normal and stylish but when(slams it hard against a nearby table)we slam it against someone then...(laughs aloud evilly)"

Her loud evil laugh shocked Seth but it brought a smile to his lips. She stopped laughing.

"The way you entered when referee was not watching and then left quickly before he sees you was hilarious," smiled Seth.

"I want to give you an advice which comes to everyone's use," smiled Becky, "The advice may sound dumb but its the reality. The advice is- 'Its not really a cheating till the referee does not see you cheating'. It's a logic of villains like us. That's what happens many times. That's what happened tonight."
(Little did she know that this same advice will be used on her one day by the same person she is advising in her very important match.)

"Hey, it's not a dumb advice at all," said Seth.

"Yaa it's not. But we have to be careful while applying this advice because many times the person is unfortunate as the referees sees that person and that advice fails," said Becky.

"I feel so nice talking to you everytime. Please never break this friendship," said Seth softly.

"I won't," assured Becky softly.

---

"You really had such a ferocious of a female friend," laughed Roman, "Poor Dean."

"I got revenge on her later," grinned Dean.