3🔞

W o o y o u n g

W o o y o u n g.
I took another deep breath. My back was still pressed against the wooden door. I couldn't hide the flush on my cheeks and the heat in my body anymore. In fact, the man that I just saw from behind with the low voice, did something to me that I couldn't explain.

Maybe it was the first time ever I felt aroused because of someone. Actually aroused. My blood had rushed into my cheeks and other areas.

I slowly walked up to the big mirror that hung over the sink. My reflection told me that one actually saw my arousal. My cheeks had a light flush on them and my lips looked juicy.
I shook my head to clear my thoughts and slowly changed into some different clothes that weren't so warm and heavy.

Was that me? Was that Jung Wooyoung? The boy who was never interested in anything more than holding hands? Is that the boy who forced himself to kiss someone at a party at nineteen to finally have their first kiss?

Since when did I even think of anything more than cuddling or holding hands? Since when did I think of someone in a sexual way? Where did my urge to get to know this man come from?

The guilt inside me rose and rose second by second. I thought of the man's back, his wide strong back and how he could protect one from anyone and anything with his strong physique. And I wondered, wondered what kind of sports the man did.

I shook my head. Too many thought hunted me. I didn't feel like myself anymore thinking about all of these sexual intime things about a man that wasn't my boyfriend

I changed into a black button up that exposed my collarbones very well and made my pale smooth skin stand out even more. As pants I chose some simple black ones.

I put on some light make up that pointed out my features and changed my ear piercings into silver ones. I smiled when I looked at my reflection. The button up shirt looked sexy on me yet I still looked innocent because of the light and cute make up as well as the little chain I wore

I felt confident, I felt good. But still, i didn't feel good about my thoughts. was it unfair that this man looked so attractive in my eyes? Was it unfair that I liked his perfume and smell? Was it unfair that I couldn't wait to meet him?

I closed my eyes for a second. My overthinking sometimes really took over me. I couldn't help but feel like someone was living inside my head trying to mess things up even more.

I took my items and left the bathroom in order to rush over to the bedroom we stayed in. The beautiful woody scent still laid in the air but maybe it was just stuck in my senses.

To my surprise, Felix wasn't inside the bedroom. His stuff was already placed in the big shelf that was for our clothing. He already unpacked all of his stuff and went somewhere. Maybe to eat something

"Felix?" I said his name out loud in order to find him or get a little sign from him. It was awkward to walk around in a house that I didn't really live in. I didn't even know where the bathroom was if I didn't search for it.
Why did he just leave me alone like that?