4🔞

W o o y o u n g

W o o y o u n g.
"Let's just, not talk about this anymore." Felix now said. His eyes looked exhausted and he tried to hide his sadness from me, which I was okay with, if he wanted it like that. I immediately nodded in order to show him that I was very fine with our change of topic

Felix yawned and closed his eyes for a second. I guessed that he was very exhausted from the very long ride earlier. We drove for around six hours and only made one pause. He simply must've been exhausted.

Outside it got pitch black over the hours. One couldn't see the environment anymore. The snow looked black, the other cabins looked blacked and people who came back home weren't really visible. One could only hear their laughs

"Can we go to bed?" Felix suddenly asked me whereupon my eyes traveled to his. I didn't know if he was really tired or if he simply wanted to just hide in the bedroom in order to avoid anyone. "Sure but what about the dinner with your family?" I asked him a bit worried.

I didn't want to leave a negative view on me. If we'd skip the first dinner together it might've appear a bit rude since they invited us over. Felix slightly shook his head. "Don't worry I already texted my mom that we are tired. She was only worried" he explained to me

I nodded and followed him upstairs. The low raspy voice that came from the office again left me thinking about the stranger's appearance. Actually, it was pretty impressive that San was still working at 9pm. He was still trapped in a call as one could hear

"I hope he'll be quiet soon" Felix mumbled when he closed the bedrooms door. I bit my underlip in order to not say anything that would make him feel bad or angry.

On one side I understood Felix' urge to go to sleep after such an eventful day. On the other side his cousin was busy and he worked. He worked. It wasn't possibly for him to stay quiet when he had important calls.

My loyal side told me to not comment on Felix' little sentence and thus I simply grabbed my oversized black shirt that I'd sleep in and turned around in order to face Felix.

I never changed in front of him. I still felt a but awkward even though he had seen me without a shirt. It simply still didn't feel very good to change in front of him.

"Should I close my eyes?" Felix laughed whereupon I gulped heavily. I couldn't figure out whether he made fun of me for not changing in front of him or whether he really meant his question like he said.

I took a deep breath and shook my head. Trying to turn my head and thoughts off, I changed into my I oversized t-shirt that sadly made me appear a lot smaller. "Cute" Felix commented when I turned into his direction.

His eyes were glued on me. Maybe with lust and desire in them but maybe not. I couldn't even tell what the man that waited in bed for me was thinking.