17 🔞

W o o y o u n g

W o o y o u n g.
I gulped heavily when I saw the mature man right in front of me. Angry eyes and almost frightening sharp cheekbones looked at me, reminding me once again about the fact that I had touched this man like anyone would like to.

His veins showed, he was angry, mad, maybe even furious. I didn't want to get yelled at but something told me that he would've never yelled at me. I took a sharp breath and stopped my movements in order to simply look at him, waiting for him to open his mouth and tell me what he wanted to tell me

The urge to say something first rose in me. I wanted to ask him what he wanted, what he imagined when he stared at me and why the hell he made our tension so obvious this morning. What is your plan, Choi San? Taking anything away from your cousin again?

"What's wrong?" I mumbled underneath my breath trying to look as uninterested as possible. He called you a pet name this morning. He is playing with you. Don't play along. San didn't say anything but got closer and closer step by step. I tried to look uninterested and continued to clean the surface

He stopped right in front of me. The smell of a woody masculine perfume mixed with a light scent of tobacco met my nose making me feel dizzy again. Never in my life I'd ever forget about this scent.

"Meet me in my bedroom in five minutes and stop doing the damn dishes I'll do it for you" he said whereupon I opened my mouth to protest. Who does he think he is? Ordering things and bossing me around as if I don't have a choice on my own?! Our eyes met and his dark siren eyes met my big soft ones.

It almost felt like I crashed into his world every time our eyes met. It felt like I almost had an impact on his behavior, as if he slowly let me into his very own big dark world that was so different from mine.

"Protest and I'll make you behave right now right here" San interrupted me before I could even say something. My jaw dropped, my throat went dry and my eyes traveled up to the siren eyes that stared down on me. I felt like a lightning just hit my body.

His words sounded so strong, so dominant and so unbelievably good in a way that I couldn't explain. I wasn't able to handle the sudden change of atmosphere that went from awkward to sexual within a second.

He wants you in his bedroom in five minutes. Player. "What do you mean?" I whispered and slowly put down the utensil that I just used for cleaning. San only took a step back and turned around as if I didn't just ask him a question.

He surely knew what he did to me, to others, to anyone. He was mysterious. He said things one didn't understand. Things that sounded sexual in a way that it was almost mind blowing and absolutely breathtaking.

He lacked communication skills, but he still made me think about the short things he said, for hours. I took a deep breath knowing that San wouldn't give me an answer now, now that he actually left me standing all by myself in the kitchen again, lost for words

This is wrong. Don't go into his room. Don't. You won't get a happy ending, Wooyoung. I told myself, tried to convince me that San was no good. And he eventually was but my mind still didn't want to forget about the kiss we shared.

Felix was still under the shower, singing a bit, dancing and enjoying himself. I knew for a fact that he almost needed at least thirty minutes in the bathroom, which gave me and San a total of twenty minutes to talk to each other. Should I actually go into his bedroom and listen to what he had to say?

I took a deep breath and looked at the dirty dishes. I was being too nice. I actually needed help with them. Cleaning the dishes for six people in total was actually a lot. It was exhausting and maybe I should just accept San's offer.

Curious about what San had to say, I naively made my way upstairs, stopping right in front of the bathroom for a second. The water was still on. Felix was still singing. Good.

I bit my lip harshly. My heart seemed to skip every second beat making me even more nervous than I was. Why am I so god damn nervous? I could feel my pulse up to my ears and in my fingertips. My eyes focused on the door right in front of me.

It wasn't too late to just turn around and walk into any other room, leaving San and this kiss behind me but no. I couldn't move. I simply wasn't able to say no to San's offer or more his order. I would've listened to him. I would've listened to him every single time.

My hand reached for the door handle. My body already heated up. I bit my lip harshly and opened the door sneaking into the room within a second. Trying to focus, my eyes traveled up just to meet the other's siren eyes.

San stood right next to the window. It was opened. The cold had already entered the room but he seemed to not care. In his right hand a lit cigarette, the smoke slowly leaving the room through the window yet it still smelled of tobacco

He stared at me, straight without no shame. The cigarette leaving his mouth again and again. It almost seemed like he enjoyed the view in front of him. As if the cigarette and my persona made him feel relaxed.

I wondered why he wasn't working. He always seemed so busy and bet he was indeed but today he actually must've taken a day off, something I wouldn't have expected from him.

"Why did you want me to come to your room?" I asked him and leaned against the door trying to make no noise even though Felix was still under the shower. It still made me feel nervous that my actual boyfriend was one door away from us.
I can't believe I actually went to san's room.

San still looked at me. It seemed like he didn't want to start talking. He wanted to just stand there, smoke and stare at me as if I was the most interesting thing to look at. Why are you giving me hope?

He sighted and boldly pressed the cigarette on the glass table, which made me look at the now dirty table right next to him. His eyes were fixed on me when he suddenly walked up to me. My entire body reacted to his movement. I pressed my back even further against the door behind me and tried to not panic.

"What-" I started whispering but the other suddenly pressed his warm, soft lips on mine allowing me to get a good taste of a mixture of mint and tobacco.

A / N:
🤭 it's giving
So queens and kings
How have you been