9🔞

W o o y o u n g

W o o y o u n g.
I didn't like the way Felix pushed me back into the bathroom making me take a big step back, before he closed the door harshly right in front of San's nose.

The imagery of San, dripping wet body, only wearing grey sweatpants and nothing else, as well as his beautiful bare face, made me feel dizzy. He just looked so handsome. Maybe he was even the most handsome man I've ever seen in my entire life.

"W-What are you doing?" I asked Felix quietly since I didn't want San outside to hear us. It was kind of embarrassing how Felix acted innocent even though one could clearly see that they just fought outside. "Nothing" he mumbled and smiled at me in the most innocent way

He went over to the sink in order to style his hair. Gladly, he didn't remember any of the things I mumbled last night, because if he would he actually would've been extremely mad at me for mumbling things about his obviously handsome cousin San

"Just ignore San. He's always fighting with everyone. He's just an uneasy person" he said whereupon I took a deep breath in order to stay calm. Sure, I didn't know San that well, maybe he was indeed an uneasy person like Felix claimed him to be, yet it was unfair to always talk about his cousin in such bad way

Being honest, I didn't even want to talk to Felix about his cousin anymore. San didn't appear like a troublemaker at all. Maybe he was cold and kind of bossy, but he was Laos hardworking and very clever.

He was a CEO, someone who had to work day and night, someone who had to make important decisions and was under huge pressure all the time. But of course, San was uneasy, sure.

"I can't ignore your cousin. Your family invited me here" I mumbled and left the bathroom with an angry facial expression since I was annoyed. Felix's behavior made me feel a certain way, angry, mad and also frustrated.

I would've been a relief if Felix simply told me that he envied San for his work and the position he had. But no, Felix simply had to play cool and fine, despite the fact that his jealousy and frustration was obvious.

I liked honesty. I liked honest people a lot. And maybe, just maybe, Felix wasn't very honest. And maybe I wasn't the most honest person too yet I wasn't afraid to show my feelings. It was only the right thing to do, to show and express true feelings.

The holidays seemed to take a bad turn. I kind of forced myself to play Felix's pretty and cute boyfriend even though I was frustrated about the fact that I got bumped into this family out of nowhere and anyone seemed to already like me, which I was grateful about, yet everything felt like it was going too fast.

• • •

"Wooyoung, please have a drink!" Felix's mother passed me the peach Soju with a wide smile on her pretty face. She was really kind and loving, simply a mother one would die for. She was also so pretty that one could think she was an older sister.