27 🔞

W o o y o u n g

W o o y o u n g.
The sound of the massive amount of snow crashing down from the roof to the ground right after I had closed the door with a loud noise filled the room. The entire room suddenly got dark, only a few pieces of sunlight were now able to enlighten the room.

The door and the two big windows were now unable to open because of the large amounts of snow that were in front of them. My mouth stood widely open. Did I just trap myself in this hut? Was San even in here?

"Wooyoung? Are you okay?" I heard a worried deep voice say. A body suddenly rushed over to me and cupped my face with his large hands that felt warm on my cold skin. Before I could even examine his beautiful well structured face, I was hit by the intense smell of his woody expensive perfume.

His presence made me feel dizzy. I couldn't answer his question and simply looked up into his eyes. I felt sorry for simply crashing into his room and now even trapping us in the hut. I was overwhelmed and also confused because San acted like he didn't even remember our conversation from last night. He was simply worried.

"I-I am..I am sorry did I just trap us in here? I simply wanted to get you because your aunt was worried about you staying in here" I whispered and looked down for a second. San slowly let his hands slide down again. My cheeks immediately felt cold, wanting to be touched again.

San looked at the door and the windows in order to examine it. He took a deep breath and took a step back, obviously kind of uncomfortable. "Yeah, looks like that. What a nightmare" he only whispered the last words but I heard them. And they hit me like a sharp knife.

What a nightmare, he had said. Wow. I knew that he probably didn't like me as much anymore but calling this situation with me a nightmare felt like a thousand spiders would walk over my body. I shook my head. "Sure" I mumbled and leaned against the wall feeling the urge to leave this hut immediately.

San chuckled. "It's a nightmare because if you don't want me to touch you, we'll gonna have a problem" San suddenly stated as he stared me down with his siren like eyes. I took a sharp breath. He looked stunning. How he loosely stood there, only wearing a tight black shirt and some grey sweatpants that revealed a lot but not enough of his big length