11🔞

Wooyoung Why did I say such thing? Why did I tell a stranger that I've never been touched before? Why did I even go into this stupid office? Why? I had a boyfriend, who brought me here to enjoy Christmas with his family, and now I stepped into his...

Wooyoung
Why did I say such thing? Why did I tell a stranger that I've never been touched before? Why did I even go into this stupid office? Why? I had a boyfriend, who brought me here to enjoy Christmas with his family, and now I stepped into his cousin's office for the god damn second time now.

I believed that I wanted to destroy this relationship between me and Felix on purpose. Maybe I didn't believe that I deserved a relationship like this and a loving family like this.

I stormed out of the office leaving the man, who I just got so intime with, with a big question mark written on his face behind. I took a deep breath when I entered mine and Felix's bedroom that I now had on my own for the night since he was still passed out on the sofa

My stomach was filled with butterflies when I leaned against the wooden door that I closed so harshly. The way he had brushed my hair behind my ear, the way he looked at me like I was the most special and rare creature, it made me feel a certain way. It made me forget about everything.

I was finally able to move my body and go over to the bed in order to sit on it. My heart was still beating so fast that I couldn't focus on sleeping or even relaxing.

I found myself thinking about how the things between San and me could possibly end. Was there even a way this successful and handsome man would ever seriously like me? Was he only down for a night together or was he actually interested in me?

He confused me, very much, but if I didn't want to ruin things with Felix for a man I couldn't have, I needed to stop things now. I needed to stop getting close to San. I took a deep breath and finally closed my eyes, the last thing on my mind San's masculine scent.

• • •

"Stop Felix!" I laughed and tried to run away from him, flour all over my shirt. The other ran after me, close to my back and tried to get his white coated hands all over my oversized shirt.
It wasn't enough that the entire kitchen was already coated in white flour, egg shells and dough.

All the ingredients we used messily laid around but we couldn't care less since we both ended up in a little kitchen fight about who was able to coat the other in more flour.