20. 🔞

S a n

S a n.
I didn't break eye contact once. Had my damn eyes on him like glue. My body reached a certain heat that probably wasn't normal anymore. He wanted me. He wanted me. He wanted me. Me and only me. God help me to not make a fucking jump now.

My heart skipped a beat. My pulse got higher. I took a deep breath trying to get some air in my damn body. I was about to just grab him and kiss him again but the younger suddenly looked down, ashamed of his own sinful words.

"And what's the issue with that?" I asked him and placed a little kiss on his scalp, which made him feel even more comfortable in my arms. He started to play with his fingers as if he was nervous. "Don't you realize that there's a way we can figure this out?" I added confidently

Wooyoung didn't seem to sure about what I just said since he still played with his small fingers, clearly unsure. "A way? What is your solution for this San? Everyone will be mad. This is your family! Felix is your cousin. His parents will be furious if they find out, maybe Lia will be angry too" he started to ramble

I sighted loudly. Wooyoung was surely an emotional person. He cared what everyone thought about him, which was only something human yet something I didn't care about. It took me a long time to actually stop caring but I was now able to not think too much

He wanted to be liked and loved. He tried to make things come out the best for anyone. But this time he wouldn't achieve such thing and that obviously scared him. I needed to calm him down. Too bad that I was very bad at calming people down.

"We can only tell Felix's reaction but not the others, Wooyoung" I said with my stern voice desperately trying to sound as nice as possible even though my insides were burning from the feeling of maybe loosing him to his anxiety.

He shook his head whereupon I opened my mouth again, which I surely shouldn't have done but I couldn't help but loose against my obsessive thoughts. "If you think about staying away from me-" I made a little pause within my words. "That won't work."

The smaller raised an eyebrow. We held eye contact for a few seconds and he gulped within the hold. I tilted my head. If I don't get what I want I'll go insane. My head tells me that he's what I want. And I will take him.
"Why?" He whispered even though he probably knew the answer to his question.

The voices in my head told me to stop acting like a maniac. They told me to not show him how obsessed I actually was. I maybe scared him with it but I maybe raised even more questions in his head

His vanilla scent lingered in the air making me feel dizzy. I needed to tell him how I felt. At least I felt the urge to. And in the past, I rarely felt the urge to communicate my feelings.

"Because I will make sure that you can't escape me" I answered, softly and quietly yet he understood me. His eyes widened. I surely surprised him, maybe a bit too much but it simply was what I decided on. You can try to escape, Jung Wooyoung, but I'll make sure you will stay.

He bit his underlip and shook his head, showing me that he disagreed on what I just said. "Is this about your ego? Can't you live with the fact that someone rather wants to stay away from you than to get close?" the younger asked me

I read his pinkish lips like I was meant to do so. He was so wrong, so so damn wrong. How could he think that this was about my ego? No. It wasn't. He couldn't be more wrong.
He must've been blind.

"You don't want to stay away from me. And even if you wanted, I decided that that will never happen" I answered and the younger took another steps back. Maybe in shock. Maybe because he simply feared me. But I couldn't tell. I was numb and too afraid to face the truth, the truth that the younger might not choose me

But there was no room to choose. It wasn't an option. He didn't have a choice. I would only give him one damn choice. "You decided?" he said in an almost sassy tone, a tone I knew he used often but not really in front of me.

It was a sin seeing him mad at me with his waxed legs and that extraordinarily beautiful face of his. "Yes" I replied, simple yet effective enough to make the smaller even more angry at me. He shook his head in disbelief and walked over to the door actually wanting to leave my bedroom

Stop acting like this, San. This won't make him stay. Try to show him a soft side. Show him that you feel something.

I needed to move, I needed to stop him from leaving. I needed to show him my fucking affection. Right when Wooyoung reached for the door, I moved quickly just to pull him into my arms again and pressing his little body against the wall.

My lips automatically pushed onto his finally connecting our bodies like they were fucking meant to. The smaller seemed surprised but kissed me back after a few seconds. They were so kissable and soft that I almost forgot about everything, our environment, everyone and everything.

"Stay" I whispered against his lips. Wooyoung looked up to me. His eyes shined like fine jewelry. I wondered where he got those stunning eyes from.

He bit his underlip and tiptoed in order to kiss me again. I loved when he kissed me. It felt like heaven even though it felt like hell to stop myself from doing even more with his sinful body

I wasn't someone who could control his lust. Not too long ago, I had to have sex almost every single day otherwise I couldn't think straight. I needed to calm down at that had been my choice for the longest time

But now that I met him. I didn't want to even look at anyone else. I wanted to feel him, see him, touch him. I didn't care that I slightly didn't concentrate on my work, I couldn't even care less. He was stunning, beyond beautiful and I wanted him.

"I can't stay. I wouldn't wake up early and besides I still need to think about-" he made a little pause and looked down. "All of this" he mumbled as if he was unsure about what to say. I tilted my head. Don't show him how much it actually hurts you. Choi San, it's the first time you're getting dumbed. What a feeling.

I had two options: literally beg him to stay the night or just accept his decision, trying to show him my respect for his choices. I wanted to appear the best. I wanted to show him that I'd wait for him and his final decision.

But I made my final decision already. And my decision was that I'd let my men know that they now had to do some research on Jung Wooyoung, my new obsession.

I'd know every damn step he'd make. Every. Damn. Step. And I'd let every single man and woman who only looked at him know what it meant to look at what's mine.

"I respect your decision, Wooyoung. Have a good rest" I said, the most calm and soft I could possibly talk even though my blood was boiling. Every part of me wanted him next to me. I wanted to finally feel him right next to me. Share the night seeing what would happen.

"Thank you, San. You too."

Fuck.

A/N:Sooo how are you? I hope you all are doing well <3 I have prepared sooo many chapters that you will get a lot of updates

A/N:
Sooo how are you? I hope you all are doing well <3
I have prepared sooo many chapters that you will get a lot of updates

Besides I would appreciate it a lot if you'd follow me in order to not miss any new stories / updates hehe