16 🔞

W o o y o u n g

W o o y o u n g.
San's eyes were glued on me when I talked to Felix's parents about anything that came into our minds. I appreciated how much interest they showed in me. Every time they asked me something I needed to hold back a very bright laugh because they were both simply funny and outgoing

How they always interrupted each other or scolded the other for it playfully or how Henry put his arm around his wife when she shared a funny story of Henry when he was in college. Their marriage showed me that I was also ready for a relationship like this. I wonder if Felix is this person for me.

I forced myself to keep my eyes on anything and anyone else but San. I didn't want to make my affection too obvious. San's presence was something one couldn't ignore.

He sat on the chair, man-spreading the heck out of his seat, eyes glued on my lips and hair perfectly styled as if it wasn't early in the morning.

"So Wooyoung, do you and Felix want to join us today or do you plan on staying here?" Henry asked Felix and me whilst Felix's mother only smirked as if she expected us to do some naughty things when they were gone.

I took a little sip of orange juicy praying that Felix would answer them since I didn't know what Felix planned on doing today. The blonde only tilted his head and looked at me with a little smile on his face. I couldn't tell what he thought but I guessed that he rather wanted to stay in the mansion with me

"Well I hoped that Wooyoung would want to take a bath with me in the jacuzzi. So we're staying in" Felix said with a smudgy smirk on his face whilst he took a feisty bit of his pancake.

I almost chocked on my own spit when I heard Felix's words. He never mentioned a jacuzzi. He never said anything about them having such thing here. It reminded me again that this stay was very fancy. But why does felix want to stay in again? Was this all about making San jealous? What was this about?

My eyes traveled to San. I needed to know how his reaction to this was. I needed to know if he really cared or if he simply didn't care because it wasn't serious to him at all.

The air got thick when my eyes met San's. It was almost like a yell for help when I looked at the taller. But his eyes made me realize that he felt even worse about his cousin's comment. His eyes looked so dark that it almost frightened me. You don't like to hear such thing, do you?

"W-what jacuzzi?" I asked nervously already stuttering over my own words. Felix only smiled at me showing me his beautiful white teeth. It seemed like he didn't want to answer my question because it was obvious that they maybe had one in their bathroom or outside.

My eyes were glued on Felix yet I still had in mind that I wanted to see San's reaction to it but I simply couldn't take a second glance since everyone would probably noticed how much I looked at him.

"There's one outside and one in the main bathroom upstairs. You can choose" Felix laughed with his sunny freckles. I tilted my head and tried to act as normal as possible even though I kind of felt a bit embarrassed as well as unsure.

I didn't want to talk about such things in front of his parents. It was awkward and it put me in the spotlight, which I usually liked, but not in this kind of situation. I bit my lip and took a deep breath in. "Oh uhm nice sure" I whispered with red cheeks trying to stay cool.

A loud noise followed.

"I need a cigarette" San suddenly only mumbled and stood up without saying anything else. He left the table with an angry expression and walked out of the house with a pack of cigarettes in his left hand.

My eyes were glued on him. Inside, I felt the urge to follow him but I knew the consequences. Everyone in the room thought that I haven't even talked to San once. It would appear very weird, if I would've followed him.

I needed to keep my facade and act like I didn't knew San at all. We played our roles very well yet San's eyes laid on me for a bit too long yet it seemed like no one had noticed that. Only I did.

Everything reminded me of our kiss. The house, the snow, the cigarette, the balcony...it was almost impossible to not think about the moment San and I had shared last night. And now we acted like nothing happened at all, which didn't feel good but we had to get trough it.

"His mood changes so quickly" Henry mumbled. His eyes also had followed San in order to see where he went. I bit my lip also staring at the wide shoulders and handsome figure that now held a white cigarette in his right hand that met his mouth several times

I've never liked smoking. Actually I tried it only once. The amount of times I had to cough right afterwards must've been a record. But somehow, through San, I didn't dislike smoking anymore. He made it look aesthetically pleasing. He made it almost appear like an art form. It was a part of him and I somehow liked It now

After several protests against Felix's parents, I was left with the dished. They surely didn't want me to also do the dishes but inside, I was glad that I had some time to myself whilst cleaning up. Cleaning was a form of meditation to me. I could think quietly and have some alone time.

Felix parents as well as Lia had left the house in order to go  skiing. Felix on the other hand took a shower in order to get ready for the day. I took a deep breath in and took another plate in order to put it in the dishwasher.

I was able to finally think about last night. The kiss was amazing, it made me feel more alive I've ever felt. Besides, it was exciting to kiss such a successful and handsome man. He was majestic. He was someone anyone wanted - and maybe I wanted him too.

But how high were the chances that San was actually truly interested in me? Wasn't he a typical played who took whoever he wanted? Maybe he wasn't, still I didn't know.
And I wasn't too sure.

The door suddenly opened, which made me flinch, which caused me to almost drop the plate in my hand. I was too lost in my own thoughts to expect someone walking in so harshly. I expected Felix to talk in, done with his shower, hair still wet and already complaining again.

But someone else suddenly walked over to me.