Part 3.Someday

. . . ⇢ ˗ˏˋ someday ࿐ྂ

Time flew by and I found myself talking to this mysterious raven for last two hours. We chatted about absolutely anything and everything. Though, other than the mention of his parents, I noticed he hadn't brought up his personal life very much. We mainly talked about preferences or hobbies we had. I enjoyed it, but it still made me ponder. Maybe he was just a quiet guy.

"Okay okay, so your first kiss was taken by a random jock and you what?" He was laughing as he asked about the story I was was telling, making me laugh along. "I told him I had a disease and it was transferrable through saliva." I boasted, making him laugh even harder. The sound of his laughter made my heart spin and smile.

"No way! And he didn't tell anyone?" He said while trying to calm himself from his own laughter.

"Nope, because then he'd be revealing that he kissed me and he had it." I flaunted and he laughed once more. I was incredibly intrigued by this man. He had this unreadable aura that I was desperate to uncover.

"Man, if I knew you then, I would've thought you were the coolest kid in that school." He sighed and I chuckled at his absurd statement, considering I was quite the opposite.

"So, you're from Australia? What's it like?" He spoke up and I smiled out of reminiscence.

"It's lovely. Growing up, I'd always wish for a change. But now that I'm here, I couldn't be more appreciative of my home. It's just comfortable and everyone knows each other."

"Do you miss it often?" He asked with doe eyes.

"Everyday. But then I met Jisung and it wasn't so bad. Of course, now it... it's a little different." I chortled slightly and looked down at my plate.

"It doesn't have to be. Think about how he's changed your view on being far from home. He's not here physically, but that doesn't change what he's done, you know?" Hyunjin said to me, making me look at him, fascinated. I suppose I hadn't thought of it like that yet.

"Yeah... I guess so." I smiled and he reciprocated.
He gave off a warm and gentle feeling, making me feel incredibly comfortable around him.

"So, being from Australia, do you speak English?"
I nodded, proud of my extreme studies in order to be bilingual.

"Was it difficult learning Korean?"

"Well, my family would speak it with me a little bit when I was young, so I knew a little bit. But learning the rest of it, difficult would be an understatement." I joked, making him chuckle.

And from there, we continued to create small talk until it was time to leave. And even by the time we were getting ready to leave, he walked with me. I had no idea who this man was, only his immediate hobbies and traits. I knew not even of his age or occupation. But he knew the Han's, and having that connection immediately made me so much more curious.

"Thank you for spending time with me today, Hyunjin. I really needed it." I thanked him and he grinned fondly.
"I enjoyed it. It made a sad event turn somewhat gleeful."

There was a side of me that urged to ask him for his socials or just some way to contact him, but my anxiety told me that I shouldn't weird him out on a first day basis.