Part 14. His Home

. . . ⇢ ˗ˏˋ his home࿐ྂ

Though I had countless questions, I was too dazed in my own head to ask and I simply walked to the doors with him.

"The boys are nice, I promise. Just a little noisy. I can tell them to quiet down if you'd like, however." He offered, and I could only nod.
"I want to make sure you are comfortable. Whatever you need right now, just let me know, alright?" He added, to which I nodded in response again.

Upon reaching it, he entered a passcode that hung on the door wall and a clicking noise was heard before he opened one of the large doors.

To say I was stunned at the interior of this building would be an understatement.

The Hans were wealthy, but I had never seen or been near a house that was this extravagant. I didn't think a house could look bigger on the inside, on top of its relatively large exterior.
A beautiful, spiral staircase was the first you saw. Gorgeous paintings and avant Garde structures filled white walls. The floor was marble with a gorgeous, large black rug laid at the entrance I stood upon. Above us hung a dazzling, utterly divine chandelier with jewels and lights that warmly lit the front room.

"Two of my roommates are business partners that I've known since the orphanage and my uncle owns the place, if you're wondering I could afford this." He nearly whispered with a chuckle, slightly answering some of the major questions I had.

When I snapped out of the daze that was admiring the room I was in, I grew aware of the loud voices that travelled through the house.

"Give me my stuffie, Min!" An assertive, mature voice yelled from somewhere I couldn't identify.

"You're nearly twenty-five years old, why do you need a dumb plush?!" Another voice shouted and I instinctively looked at all the different hallway entrances, to potentially determine where they were coming from.
There were heavy footsteps quickly roaming through the house and aside from it, Hyunjin heavily sighed and pinched the bridge of his noise with an eye roll.

"Changbin and Seungmin!" He shouted over the continuously arguing and traveling voices that came to an immediate halt at the sound of his holler.

Soon after, slightly slower footsteps grew closer as they stepped on the shiny marble, suddenly revealing two men— one around Hyunjin's height and one significantly shorter, but still around my own height.
The moment they entered the front room, they seemed to stand at attention and as if in an orderly fashion.
The taller one had a small Pokémon stuffed animal in his hand that he quickly hid behind himself when he stood still. The smaller, seemingly more aggressive one shoved his shoulder into the others, the taller copying him back. The interaction made me slightly smile at their bicker.

"Yes, si—..Hyunjin?" The taller corrected himself as he made eye contact with me.
Hyunjin huffed quickly before giving my hand a small squeeze.

"We have a guest." He sternly stated, the two men taking a glance at me and nodding in sync. They looked almost as if they were being disciplined.

"Please, have some courtesy." Hyunjin continued, making the two clear their throats and now their head momentarily.

"Apologies, Hyunjin. We didn't seem to hear you enter." The taller spoke in a calm, attentive tone, as if speaking to his boss.