Chapter 6: new beginnings Ace and sunny

Sunny pov
We were taken out of the hospital to a black car I was allowed to sit in the front while ace slept in a car seat in the back. It wasn't long before I fell asleep either.

I woke up and it was light outside. Ace was still sleeping. That poor kid he was close to Izuku and Tenko I went to the bathroom I showered and brushed my teeth, when I found some clothes in the wardrobe I put on a yellow shirt with a sunflower on it and some black cargo shorts with a white hoodie. By the time I was done ace had woken up.

Ace: "sunny.. where are we?" He yawned while saying that.

Sunny: "this man called lieutenant coy came to the hospital and he says he's going to foster and maybe adopt us" ace has been and orphan since he was young he never met his parents and was just left at an orphanage. "Go get showered and dressed"

I got out some clothes for him as he showered himself and I stepped out the room when he was getting changed. Ace is five but he is very self sufficient considering his age. All of us had to grow up quickly due to the way we were treated by our either negligent or abusive parents. I had good parents. I don't remember them that much but I know they were good. I remember the day they died. They were out shopping for my birthday  and getting last minute presents and decorations. The mall they were in was attacked by villains the hero's weren't quick enough and the villains had looted the entire mall and blew it up. They didn't have a reason to blow it up. They killed hundreds just for some slivers of power. That's when I was given to my aunt she was nice at first but then she tried weed and drugs. She became and addict and went out clubbing with her friends to drink or get high, then she started treating me like I was a slave telling me to clean the house and even if there was one spec of dust she would yell and throw things at me.

Ace: "SUNNY" I jump.

Sunny: "sorry ace I must've zoned out, come on let's go find mr coy"

I look out the window as we go past it to the stairs. It's a military base. I see mr coy outside with another person, he looks young. Is he another kid? He has white hair and is wearing red shoes and black cargo shorts and black vest. Me and ace head outside.

The refreshing, cool wind hits my face as I step out the house isn't overwhelmingly warm and stuffy but it is slightly over heated and humid. Ace holds my hand. I look down to see a head of silver hair digging into my side.

Sunny: "hey it's okay, mr coy seemed really nice when I met him even though he is built like the hulk I promise he isn't going to hurt you."

Ace: "okay.." his bright yellow eyes look at me and I give him a reassuring smile and we walk over to mr coy and the boy.

Coy: " here they are! Hey ace I'm sorry I didn't get to formally introduce myself to you yesterday but I didn't want to wake you up. How are you two?"

Sunny: "we're both okay, well okay as we can be with all the new things happening" I look down at the young boy he has white fluffy hair and emerald green eyes, his tank top says 'shirt'. He has 4 identical freckles on both sides of his face. It's izuku. "Izuku..? How I-we all saw you fall of the cliff Tenko saw your body?" I stare in disbelief as this  carbon copy of izuku midoria just looks at me and ace.

Izuku M: "my quirk showed its self, I'm immortal! It's super cool my body regenerates almost immediately after being injured, I can even regrow limbs. But that's not all! While I was passed out or dead I saw a woman who explained my quirk but the quickest way to explain it is by saying I'm basically a god more specifically a god of time or life and death. I can view people's lifelines and even use them as ropes or anything I can think of not only that but I can create new things!" At this point he is jumping up and down with excitement, I let go of aces hand and hug izuku while I start crying.

Sunny: "I can't believe this is happening, you're alive. When Tenko finds out he's going to be so happy that you're safe." I let go of him and watch as he runs off with ace and they start to talk about his quirk.

Coy: "Sunny." His voice is serious "I am the leader of this military base and recently I was given orders to create a team of people with the best quirks you and your friends are those people but I will form this group if you want to be in it , izuku has already agreed and I assume ace will follow him. The only people we need after you are Isaiah and Elijah and Elijah will follow you and Isaiah will follow  Elijah. So are you willing to be  part of this unit?" He holds out his hand after saying that.

Sunny: "why do you need me though?"

Coy: "good joke. I know what your quirk can do healing with no drawbacks to either you or the person who needs healing and you can revive people. That will come in handy and I want you to be the medic, I know you also want to be a doctor, to help people without violence if you chose to leave the unit when your older I can get you a place at UA and you could even be the next recovery girl. That means you could follow your friends if you all decide to leave and become hero's." His hand is still out.

I shake his hand.

It turns out his quirk is time related, he can see the future so of course ace agreed and stayed with izuku. Now it was time to get Isaiah and Elijah. Coy says that soon Toya is going to run away and the twins are going to follow him that's when we get them. It happens in a few days from now I asked what will happen to Toya and coy said he will be a villain for a while , work with Tenko and his dad, then when he gets caught he will be adopted by the same couple that adopted Kat. And Toya will become a hero. I was glad to hear this ,to hear Toya will be safe, I'm sure it will also reassure the twins.