Chapter 28: Villain

Tenko Midoria PoV
Izuku would have been 15 if he was still alive. Everyday I think of him, I think of him falling. I replay the words of the doctor in my head 'his body was taken by animals'. Toya left the villain life a while ago. He was lucky enough to escape, he's a hero now a better hero than his father. We never heard of sunny, ace, Elijah or Isaiah after we split up. I heard Elijah and Isaiah ran away. Katsuki got adopted by that same family that adopted Toya, that house is probably louder than a heavy metal concert. My father hasn't changed, he's the same cruel, heartless monster he was before izuku died, I was stupid enough to think that he changed after the death of his wife and youngest son. I was so naive. That peppermint boy is in UA now, I saw him at the USJ. He's gotten stronger and gained more control of his quirk.

The day we went to the USJ was strange to say the least. I met some of the people in class 1a, grape boy, Canada flag, boom boom boy, frog girl and that other boy he didn't use his quirk as much as the others did. He was different and not just because he didn't use his quirk a lot, he looked like izuku did back when his hair was fully green and not turning white. Same hair, eyes, shoes. It's probably just a coincidence. I've been watching him from afar. He's friends with Shoto.

AFO: "tomura, that new recruit was killed" he doesn't even use my real name anymore, really shows how much he cares about me.

Tenko: "what does that have to do with me exactly?"

AFO: "a student killed him. The one with green hair and eyes and wears red shoes, the student that wasn't scared to fight you."

Tenko: "do you know why he was killed or how?"

AFO: "shot in the head. Turns out the person we hired was a teacher who got arrested for grooming students, he escaped jail and came to us which is how he also got the job at UA. I suppose he tried to do the same to that Itsuki"

Tenko: "sick bastard"

AFO: "I think that student will be useful to our group, I want you to talk to him. Then we will act from there. He will be outside somewhere today, as we speak other members are hacking into the cameras to find him. I'll tell you once we've found him and then kurogiri will warp you there" I just wait in my room, about half an hour later kurogiri comes to my room and creates a portal.

Kurogiri: "it's time, if you need help then just press the sos button in the cuff of your hoodie." I just head onto the portal, I've heard that line a million times. I step into grass

I'm facing a forest, most of the trees don't have leaves still there's a rare blossom. I turn around. It's the hill izuku fell off. The wooden rails are still broken. The forest has grown back and there's flowers now, how are they alive their not in season. It's still too cold for flowers to grow, let alone look that good. I get closer to the flowers. Their red, white, yellow orchids and sunflowers. I don't see him, nor any cameras. They probably just saw a clip of him going in this direction and tracked him from there.

Izuku: "would your brother really want this life for you?" I look around and see him sitting near a tree trunk.

Tenko: "you don't know my brother. You don't get to say anything about izuku."

Izuku: "fine, would Sunny want this for you, what about Isaiah and Elijah. Katsuki? Ace? Shoto? How would they feel knowing that you ended up like this." Who the hell does this brat think he is. "Wait, no. At first they would be saddened at how you're a villain, but when they find out the truth on why you're a villain. When they find out what your father did to you and your brother. When they find out why you didn't follow Toya and become a hero by handing yourself in. They will help you. Your brother will help you the most"

Tenko: "what?" I lunge forward at him, I take of my gloves and grab his arm "I don't care how valuable you might be to our league, but don't talk about my friends, don't give me a false hope that one day I'll be safe. Don't tell me that izuku is here with me. BECAUSE HES NOT! HES DEAD!" He slowly starts to turn to dust.

Izuku: "your brother survived. Sunny, ace, Isaiah, Elijah. They're somewhere out there. But even I can't find that out, without a beating heart I can't find them."

Tenko: "are you determined to die with a LIE on your lips. Sunny and ace are alive they were adopted, Isaiah and Elijah hopefully found them"  his face starts to turn to dust now. Then he's gone. I just sit there. I look at the flowers. A bright light catches my eyes. I look over. His body is being put back together. The bright light fades. "no,no,no,no,no,no,no,no. It's not real, you're trying to mess with me and it's not going to work" I stand up and back away. He doesn't do anything just..stares.

Izuku: "Tenko. Sit down. I'll explain everything. It's just my quirk- okay?"

Tenko: "that.."

Izuku: "what?"

Tenko: "THAT SICK BASTARD! WHAT DID HE DO TO YOU? I SWEAR IM GONNA KILL HIM FOR TOUCHING YOU" he stands up and hugs me, it is izuku. He was the only one that hugged me without a hint of hesitation. The others did touch me but they would always make sure my gloves were fully on.

Izuku: "he's already dead though. Y'know I kind of- pew pewed him. Right in the head aswell"

Tenko: "why are you so casual about this, whenever violence was even implied you'd rant how horrible it was"

Izuku: "ehhhhhh. I mean I've killed before. Been killing since I was around sevennnn-eighitt- ish. Well after I died I joined the military, the others did aswell. We were the unit deku." He just goes back to sitting in the ground.

Tenko: "should you be telling me this?"

Izuku: "theoretically- no. But I can. You don't have any hidden microphones so nobody can hear us, the sos button only says when you need to be warped out of a situation. Other than that I completely trust that you won't tell anyone."

Tenko: "okay. So you like to hang out with Shoto still, wait does he know?"

Izuku: "yep. He's the only one that knows beside you." He takes a deep breath "there's something else you should know about me  and sho."

Tenko: "sho? What are should two a couple or something" I laugh a bit, until I realise he's not laughing but instead nodding. "I just wanna talk to him" I stand up and start walking towards UA.

Izuku: "Tenko, no"

Tenko: "I just wanna ki- talk to him. I just wanna kill him. I'm going to kill him"

Izuku: "noo. That's not a good idea. I will be very sad"

Tenko: "if I don't kill him will you be happy?" He nods. "Fine. I gotta get going now. I'll see you late izu" I call kurogiri and head back to the base. As soon as I step through I realise we're not in the bar. But instead of a dark warehouse. I get shot in the leg. It's a tranquilliser. I collapse. Before I fall unconscious I see toga and twice on the ground two. Aswell as spinner and compress.