Chapter 29: the disappearance's

Izuku midoria pov

After Tenko leaves I stay on the hill for a bit longer, I have some things I need to take care of. With OFA some new quirks are going to be given to me aswell, I had a dream of it quite a while ago but I didn't tell anyone. That same night I developed black whip. It's basically like when I use my life line quirk as a rope or whip. Recently I realised my levitation quirk has gotten stronger, I did some research and found that one of the past users had a quirk called float which is basically just levitation. I figured I'd keep it a secret, so if I ever encounter the UA traitor I can use those quirks as a secret weapon. For now I'm just going to train these quirks here, it's quiet and hasn't been tended to by anyone other than me and my friends in years. I'll spend a few hours practicing then head back.

Few hours later

I enter the common room, Im holding Rex's leash. Shota is back, but some of my classmates are missing. Kirishima, sero, sue, shoji, mineta, Iida and uraraka are all missing. It isn't like when someone leaves to meet up with their family, it's different somehow.

Shota: "itsuki!" He rushes towards me when he sees me. "Oh thank god you're okay"

Izuku: what happened?

Kacchan: "that's what we're all asking, we were in class then all of a sudden Kirishima, tape dispenser, frog girl, tentacles, grape boy, four eyes and pink cheeks just vanished"

Mina: "Rex is gone too" she looks at the leash.

Izuku: Rex is gone permanently, we have hope in finding the others. Toya comes through the door.

Toya: "have any of you seen Keigo or flaming trash? We were on patrol together and then they just...poofed" he makes an explosion action with his hands.

Shota: "that's eight now" could this be a villain? Perhaps a quirk like kirogiris, just invisible. " okay, everyone stay together. We should sleep in the commons room tonight in case villains decide to attack or more of us vanish. Toya ask around and see if any other hero's or civilians are missing" Toya nods and goes back outside. "Let's start preparing this room and make it a sleeping quarter. Start moving the couches to the sides and move your mattresses in here, girls on the left, boys on the right.I need to call vlad." He steps outside and we all start moving the couches and set up sleeping arrangements. A short while after we've finished 1b comes in, their carrying their own mattress's and blankets.

Kacchan: "WHY CANT THEY SLEEP IN THEIR OWN DORMS?"

Shota: "this is for the best, if we work together then we will have better chances of winning if villains decide to attack." Me and Shoto put our beds in the corner opposite mineta, Kacchan put his bed near us and Hitoshi slept near the middle of the room next to Denki.

Monama: "This is why 1b is the superior class, we don't lash out about the smallest things" kendo wacks  him around the head.

Kendo: "shut it monoma, sorry about him. He needs to learn how to control his ego" she looks towards us.

Momo: "it's quite alright, here let me help you all set up." She does over to help students that are struggling to manoeuvre their beds through the door.

When everyone is set up they all go into their own little groups. I sit with Shoto in the corner. We just write on my note pad. Then people start panicking. Kendo, tesutesu , Denki, momo, koda, Jiro, kota, ojirio, hagakure , tokoyami, vlad and the majority of  class 1b disappear. Shoto holds onto me. Monama and shinso are the only ones left from 1b.

Mina: "shit, shit, shit. This can't be real. It's all just a bad dream" Mina brings her knees up to her chest. She's the only girl left now. Hitoshi looks scared. Kacchan is in a defensive stance. Monoma is just sitting there. Out of 2 classes 6 students remain. Shota takes out his phone.

Shota: "Toya! Do you know who are missing, if there is anyone else who vanished"

Toya: "midnight, allmight, mirko and the league of villains are all gone. We've raided all the leagues known bases and all their things were there but they weren't. I'm on my way back now, see you soon" the call ends, I go over to Mina who's in tears and Shoto follows. A few minutes later shota goes to the bathroom.

Izuku: "I'll be back, stay with Mina" I whisper to Shoto and follow him to the bathroom. When I enter the bathroom shota is standing over the sink, splashing cold water on his face. He looks up and sees me in the mirror.

Shota: "I've been meaning to talk to you" he turns around to face me. "On Monday, you shot the sub but it was in self defense. Today your dog died and most of your classmates disappeared. All I want to know is if you're okay, I don't expect you to be okay but I want you to talk to me."

Izuku: "I'm okay, I guess. I mean I've been through worse. Just gotta keep moving forward"

Shota: "worse?"

Izuku: "yep, I watched some of my closest friends die. Suppose it can't get much worse than that"

Shota: "itsuki, that's not normal for a kid your age to go through things like that and just get over it like that."

Izuku: "I'm fine, honestly. There's no reason to worry about me. I'm gonna head back to the main area." Mina is asleep, Hitoshi, Toya and Kacchan are in the kitchen, monoma is reading, Shoto is in the corner. I walk over to Shoto and sit on the bed.

Shoto: "are you going to go to sleep?"

Izuku: "yea, what about you?"

Shoto: "I was going to stay awake tonight, make sure nobody else disappears and make sure nothing happens to you"

Izuku: "go to sleep sho, come on nothings gonna happen." I just go under the blanket and lay down. Shoto does aswell and puts his arm around me. We both fall asleep quickly.

6am

I sit up. Everyone's bed is empty. Shoto is gone too. I look around. They're not here. I take my phone out and call them, nobody picks up. I call Tenko, he gave me his number just before he left. He doesn't pick up either. AFO. I look around. There's cameras in the corners of the room, in the hall and kitchen. I go to the bathroom. I use my lifeline quirk to create an allusion. I take a clip from before I woke up and turn it into a video, when anyone looks at the cameras they will just see me sleeping. There isn't a clock in any of the rooms so they won't be too suspicious. After covering the cameras with the allusion, I get dressed and leave the house. I look up shotos life line. I find his location and start running through the forest, avoiding main streets with cameras. Eventually I find an abandoned cottage. There's an elevator shaft that goes down to an underground warehouse. Now all in need to do is find a safe way in.

AFO PoV

AFO: "let's take a little look at the broccoli" I turn on the cameras, still sleeping. "Boring"

???: "something seems off, he never sleeps this long"

AFO: "hm. Do you know who the other military agent is? The one assigned to 1b"

???: "no I was incharge of 'one' not the other agent. Well he may not be awake but look who are" I turn around.

AFO: "hello, hero's and villains. Today is your lucky day. It's the day that you are relieved of your duties as we take control and save this world from its inhabitants."