Chapter 25+26: class bonding

Edit so I drew the picture that izuku is in his pocket it's of a trip they had before that war. Just to let you know it's kind of shit since I'm not that good at drawing people, I got reference pictures from pintrest. From left to right it's sunny, Elijah, Isaiah, ace and izuku. Anyway back to the story.

The date at the bottom is the 3rd of June I'm British so that's how we write number dates instead of the month before the day

The date at the bottom is the 3rd of June I'm British so that's how we write number dates instead of the month before the day. And Elijah's shirt says 'I'm a fucking pretty princess'
Izuku Midorias pov
Today we had someone else come in with shota. Today we're being introduced to a new subject, military roles, I know the speaker. He's the person who took over at my base, the one coy used to run. His name is lieutenant Kioshi

Kioshi: "hello everyone, I'm lieutenant Kioshi. I run a military base and today I'm here to talk to you about different roles in the military and a unit called DEKU. This is important in case becoming a hero doesn't work out for any of you" he talks about the different roles and about weapons we use. Then he pulls up a power point about my unit, I suppose he can share this since we're not an active unit but he uses our code names. " this unit is called DEKU"

Mina: "hey that's akidios hero name!"

Kioshi: "really, akidio please stand up so I can see you" I stand up and he looks at me. He knows about my mission and won't expose me "tell me why your name is deku."

Izuku: I used to be quirkless so I was called that a lot when I was younger, my name is a way to remind me of the things I've over come and how I've not given up.

Kioshi: "that's a name with a great meaning, truly fit for a hero. Now back to the unit. I didn't train this unit, lieutenant coy did. Unfortunately this unit is retired except for the leader '1'." Thank god he referred to me as 1. It would be very suspicious if he said deku again. "1 is currently on an undercover mission. Unfortunately the other members died in a battle a few months ago." He takes a moment before continuing. "Member: lucky charm, he was the sniper and often went on missions to places that were impossible to access. His quirk lucky charm allowed him to have things always go in his favour. He could get into places the others couldn't. Him and 1 were best friends and lucky charm even dyed his hair white to match 1. Next is Anna and Elsa." The class laughs. "Yes I know as in frozen, Anna and Elsa were twins with fire and ice quirks. Anna had an incredibly strong fire quirk and Elsa had an ice quirk which was called dry ice and he could control when it melted. Anna dated another member of deku, rain. Rain had a strong healing quirk, it didn't have any drawbacks aside from he would need to consume more calories than the average person. Any questions?"

Momo: "how did they die?"

Kioshi: "war. An enemy we call AFO attacked them in the middle of the night only 1 survived."

Denki: "woah only one person survived? What is his quirk? It must be super overpowered"

Kioshi: "we're not sure what it's called but he's immortal, he can do things others can't. For example he can see the dead, float, create elements and chemical compounds. He originally only had two quirks his immortality quirk and telekinesis."