Chapter 31: reveal

Izuku midoria PoV
I make my feathers go to the corners of the room, hiding them, then I make myself visible again.

Izuku: "coy. What are you doing here?"

Coy: "my job. You see I've been working with AFO long before you were born. I took everyone's body's out of the pile of rubble that you thought killed them and brought them here. Since then I've been..working on things. Now. I'm going to give you a choice, hand yourself over and play the games or they die" the lights turn on in the room. There's screens that shows everyone running from monsters.

Izuku: "I'll play." He tosses me a can of green hairspray. I put it on and cover my hair.

Coy: "follow me" he leads me to a room and makes me put on a blindfold then takes me to another room and puts me on a chair that restrains me to it. I wait there for a few minutes after he leaves, then I hear the door open again.

???: "COMEON! IN HERE!" That voice seems familiar. There's more footsteps and then the doors close.

Shota: "itsuki!" He takes off my blindfold. "Hey! Someone help me get these restraints off." When he grabs onto the cuffs he gets electrocuted and falls to the ground.

Denki: "let me try." Denki try's to pry the cuffs off me. He succeeds at the ones around my ankles but even he has a limit. I push my wrists against the inside and feel the electricity travel through my arms.

Uraraka : "itsuki!  don't do that you'll hurt yourself." I keep pushing and then I break the metal.

Isaiah: "let me get this straight, someone with an electricity quirk gets all retarded after doing what you just did but you don't?" I don't think they recognise me. When I talked to them using my ghost quirk it turns both my eyes and hair white. Sunny comes towards me.

Sunny: "okay, what's your name? I need to see your wrists to check for electrical burns.

Hizashi: "itsuki akidio, he's selectively mute" I watch his eyes widen and he looks at my wrists.

Sunny: "you seem fine, there's no burns or injuries where the cuffs were. Now we need to find a way out." Everyone else is still catching their breath.

Sero: "okay I'm gonna address something, were you the gay detector ghost?" He points at Isaiah while saying that.

Isaiah: "YEA!" He has a huge grin on his face while saying that.

I look around the room. I hear wind. I go to the walls and check around the edges. There's one wall that opens up, I look around and try to find anything that could resemble a lever or something that could be used to open the secret passage.

Endeavor: "wait. What did you say your last names were again?"

Elijah: "todoroki, are you deaf or something?"

Toya: "you two are complete idiots, trying to come after me but getting lost and joining the fucking military. But you found sunny and ace so I suppose that's a win."

Elijah: "and izuku" Sunny hits him.

Kacchan: "wait, you weren't fucking with us when you said he was alive?" Sunny looks tired and he sighs and nods his head.

Tenko: "oi broccoli what are you doing." Everyone looks at me. I ignore them and go back to the wall, I try to grab onto the small gap. Then I try to lift it. I manage to open it enough for me to get a better grip on it.

Isaiah: "looks like we found a way out." Elijah comes to help.

Elijah: "hey your pretty strong little man" we get the opening big enough for people to get through it. "Okay everyone go through." Sunny helps Denki and shota through since they're both a little faint. When everyone's through Je lets me go first then he goes too. Minas holding Rex in her arms, but then Rex jumps out and runs towards a white van.