Chapter 16: July 15th

Izuku midoria POV
I wake up at 6:45. It's a bad habit that I can't really control, no matter how late I stay up I can never sleep past 7am. I go downstairs. Nobody else is awake, I start to make some coffee. I get rex some water and food, I start looking for some eggs or bread for breakfast. All of their cabinets are filled with coffee, instant ramen, and some protein bars. Is this all they really eat? I honestly expected more from pro hero's. Toyas a hero now too, he goes by dabi for a hero name. Last night when I was painting I ran background checks on everyone using my quirk, Toya wanted to use dabi as a hero name to remind him of what life was like as a villain. He worked under AFO, I saw some of the things he went through while working for him, at first he was nice but then he was cruel. Hitoshi was abandoned by his parents, they didn't want him because of his quirk even kids isolated him. His quirk was seen as 'villainous' but I think it's pretty cool. I already know kacchans past.

Hizashi: "hey little listeners, you're up early, shota said he saw you up at midnight." His hair isn't sticking up but instead half up and half down. He strokes Rex as he sits on the stools around the counter.

Izuku: I can never sleep past 7, where's all your food

Hizashi: "isn't there any ramen packets left or protein bars?"

Izuku: don't tell me that's all you eat.

Hizashi: "none of us can cook, katsuki can cook a bit because of his mom but that's mainly just eggs and we don't have enough time to go to the grocery stores or we just forget. We normally get take out or just eat at a restaurant when we can"

Izuku: I'm gonna take Rex on a walk in a bit I'll get some food while I'm out.

Hizashi: "okay just be careful" I give him a thumbs up as I finish my coffee and go to get dressed.

I put on some shorts and shirt most of my scars are still covered and the ones on my legs have the most faded scars. I get Rex's leash and attach it to him before we head out. I start running. Im going to go to the beach first and then head to a shop near there that's about a 2 mile run since we're quite far away from the beach. I wave at hizashi as I leave.

I start my run at 7am it takes me an hour to get to the beach. There's so much trash there, whatever trash falls in the ocean ends up here due to the tide. It would actually be pretty good training, there's lots of different items there and there all different weights and shapes. I head down into the beach and start moving them, luckily there's a place where you can hand in trash and scraps for money so I start sorting through the piles, I gather the smaller pieces first and take them over. I go back and forth around 10 times, then I bring a few heavier bits, a fridge, filing cabinet and a hood of a car. That takes 30 minutes, I'll save the rest for another day it will help me train for UA entrance exam I'll also use the training bots more. I go into the store. I let Rex go in the water while I do, I'm not worried I know he can handle himself. I get some eggs, bread, butter, spices, potatoes, fish, chicken, onions and some other things. I want to make katsudon tonight. I pay and leave.

I get Rex and attach his leash again and we start running back. I get around 9:30am. I knock on the door Incase people are still sleeping. Shota opens the door.

Shota: "hey itsuki, you were gone a while. What did you get?"

(Izuku: groceries.) I head over to the kitchen and put everything away. (I'm gonna get a shower)

(Shota: that's fine just make sure to lock the door on toyas side so he doesn't walk in on you) I nod and head upstairs, i get a towel for Rex and one for me. First I dry Rex off, I'll brush his hair when I come out. I get my things and go in the bathroom, first I lock the door. I place my things down. And put my clothes out for when I get out of the shower. I get in after undressing and put cold water on. I wipe away any sand I might have on me and wash my hair. It takes around 15 minutes and then I get out and dressed again. I unlock the door and head back to my room, I also open the bathroom window.