Chapter 30: the beginning of the end

Shota Aizawa PoV

My heads pounding. I slowly open my eyes and get blinded by the bright light. Where the hell am I? I look around. Everyone is here, except itsuki.

Iida: "Aizawa is waking up." Iida helps me up off the floor.

Shota: "where are we?" I look around everyone else is waking up aswell, the ones that disappeared first are fully awake.

Hizashi: "that's what we're all wondering. Has anyone seen itsuki, he's the only one that's not here." A speaker comes on.

AFO speaker: "hello, hero's and villains. Today is your lucky day. It's the day that you are relieved of your duties as we take control and save this world from its inhabitants."

Uraraka: "relieve?"

AFO: "before we relieve you of your duties, we're going to have some fun. How do you all feel about the Unit DEKU?"

Momo: "there's a lot of incriminating things on them, they're not very heroic in my opinion."

Denki: "yea I agree, I mean have you seen some of the videos circulating the internet they cause as much damage as villains if not that then more." Everyone else agrees. except todoroki and shigaraki

AFO speakers: "well today's your lucky day, release  the chambers" 5 metal come down from the ceiling. "We have found a way to remove the blood out of the human body meaning it isn't alive but we can put the blood back into the body. I can do that by pressing this button. Have fun" the chambers open. A dog comes running out. Then 4 people come out aswell

Mina: "REX!!" She immediately starts to pet and scratch Rex, Rex seems quite happy to see her too.

Elsa: "heyyyy, wassup" that's the hacker from DEKU, his code name is Elsa. He looks at endeavor "seriously I have to be in a room with him?"

Anna: "where's izuku, shouldn't he be here?" A blonde boy ,rain, elbows him in the side. He looks around the room at everyone.

Rain: "dusty! Oof you look worse than from when I last saw you"

Lucky charm: "this is sooo weird." He's just spinning around looking at the ceiling and at everyone and everything.

Shota: "you're DEKU, you're meant to be dead. Elsa, Anna, rain and lucky charm are your code names, right?"

Lucky charm: "correct and the names ace pleasure to be at your service"

Elsa: "Isaiah todoroki and my idiot twin Elijah todoroki, unfortunately my father is that flaming piece of shit." Rain wacks him around the head.

Rain: "hey I'm Sunny." He looks at everyone. "Oh god, how old is this little bean?" He looks down at eri.

Eri: "seven"

Sunny: "okay, close your eyes for a bit okay. I just need to do something." Eri closes her eyes and he walks over to endeavor. Next thing I see is endeavor getting punched in the jaw by a boy half his size.

Shoto: "HELL YEAH! GET HIM SUNNY"

Toya: "FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT FIGH- what the fuck is that" he looks up at the ceiling. A trap door opens. Monsters come down and another door opens, it's a long corridor. Elijah grabs Eri and mineta and starts running.

Elijah: "COME ON THIS WAY! GO GO GO!"the other members of deku start running down the hall aswell.

The monsters don't do anything.

Iida: "Aizawa, I don't think we should trust them. These things seem harmless, they haven't attacked yet" just like that the monsters start launching at Iida. "NEVER MIND" iida runs down the hall.

Izuku midoria PoV

I stay near the tree line and try not to make myself noticeable. I need to find a way in. All of a sudden a wave of pain hits my back. I can't scream. They can't know I'm here. I bite down on a branch, the pain gets worse. I take my shirt off and try to feel what's happening. There's something moving under my skin, is it a new quirk upgrade now that I think of it I haven't had one this year. It's near the end of December so I probably should have seen this coming. I take my knife out of my pocket and cut the skin on my back to let whatever is in my skin out.

Blood splatters on the trees, two enormous white wings come out. I allow myself to heal and as it does my hair goes back to its white colour with green strands. The pain slowly subsides and I cut holes in my shirt to accommodate my new quirk. If it's like hawks' quirk then I should be able to control all of the feathers. I make them all float, put my shirt on then reattach the feathers. There should be another way into the base.

That was the first thing we were taught, if we want a safe place to hide we should have one clear way in and out and a less obvious way in and out. I pull up a lifeline of the base. I access the main design plan of the building. The obvious way in is the cottage that leads to the underground bunkers, another way in is through a door in the basement of the LOVs bar. It's a long hallway between the basement and base. I start waking to where the basement is. Nobody should be here so I just walk in but I be careful of motion sensors and cameras. They have cameras but no motion sensors, all I have to do is not make any loud noises or draw any unwanted attention that would cause them to look at the cameras. I go in the basement and find the door. I use the quirk upgrade I got when I was 9 ,it's invisibility, the only down side to this quirk is that people who are invisible can see me like hagakure. I open the door and start flying through the hall, it's faster and if there is anyone in the hall they won't hear my footsteps. A good plus side to my invisibility quirk is that my clothes also turn invisible.

Eventually I find myself standing in front of the door that separates me from the base. I open it and walk through, then quickly close it.

???: "I knew you would come this way Izuku Midoria" I look around and see someone standing in the shadows.

Izuku: "show yourself!" I pull out my gun. The figure steps into the light. "No..."

Coy:  "missed me?."