Chapter 15: mission protect 1a, the beginning

Izuku POV
My room isn't anything special, plain white walls, single bed, desk, chair, wardrobe and storage unit. I plan to get some paints so I can paint the walls and produce some decent artwork to fill my sketchbook with. After I put everything away I head back downstairs. Rex has been pretty quiet so I kinda forgot he was there, he's always like this around new people.

When I get down the stairs Toya is on the couch. Keigo, kacchan and hizashi are arguing in the kitchen . Not sure about what though. Shota is making coffee avoiding the loud blonds.

Hitoshi: "hey, you must be itsuki. Do you like cats?" He has messy purple hair. He uses hair gel to make it stick up I think.

Izuku: I'm more of a dog person.

Hitoshi: "cool are you gonna get a dog when your older?" Is he blind? Rex is standing right next to me.

Izuku: I already own a dog? Rex. I point to the ground when I show him the notebook.

Hitoshi: "holy shit. Didn't even realise he was there. He must be really well trained."

Shota: "are you ready to go to the mall? We need to get you a school uniform"

Hitoshi: "dad why didn't you tell me  about Rex?" Hitoshi is scratching Rex's ears.

Shota: "Rex? Who i-"he looks down "oh I genuinely didn't notice him, how?"

Kacchan: "who's this nerd?" I see he hasn't changed.

Shota: "katsuki. Be nice, this is itsuki your new foster brother"

Kacchan : " whatever old man. Are we heading to the store now?" Shota nods Hitoshi and kacchan go out their shoes on and drag toya off the couch as they do.

(Izuku: I'm just gonna get something from my room)

(Shota: that's okay, we will be in the car come out when you're ready) he also heads to the door. As I go back to my room.

I'm alone. I activate my quirk. A life line of this room forms in front of me. It's a blue line emitting a pale light. I go a few weeks before I came, It was a storage room full of boxes, then they cleaned it out and put all the things I see currently in here, I'm looking for cameras or microphones. You can never be too careful. The rooms clean.

Izuku: "stay here Rex and I'll bring you back some treats and a new bed. Don't cause any trouble, got it?" Rex nods and jumps on my bed, I get his toy out of my bag and give it to him. I also get my bag and wallet. And put my shoes back on and get to the car.

Miraculously, We arrive at the mall in one piece. Kacchan and Hitoshi is on the back and I'm next to Toya, hawks had to leave something happened downtown and he was needed.

Toya: " I think you're jealous Kat that I have a boyfriend and you dont"

Kacchan: "I'm not jealous I just don't want to see you and bird brains making out on the couch every time I come home." He's gritting his teeth when he says that. Toya just laughs smugly.

Shota: "okay everyone has their phones, you guys can go off and get anything you want or need ,that you can get with your own money that is. I'm going to be with itsuki and hizashi will be in the food court or music store I assume." Everyone disperses, then it's just me and shota. Do I call him shota or dad though since I'm most likely going to be adopted by them because of how long I assume this mission will be. I'll just call him shota just until I get to know him better.

(Shota: where do you want to go first?)

(Izuku: we can get my uniform first, then head over to the drug store for hygiene products and then the pet shop I need some things for Rex) I grab a map when we enter the doors.